How do you feel about mutants?

I don't think Super Mutants can be cannibals unless they are eating other Super Mutants. But I do agree that someone in Bethesda has some of kind of fetish for cannibalism.
Strong has dialogue for eating other Super Mutants, and their dogs, and shit. So Super Mutants are cannibals.

You really gonna sit here and use fallout 4 as resource for Canon? I thought I knew you man.
I was proving a point regarding garbage with garbage.
If the question was about a good game I would have used the good game. How else should I answer a question about a Bethesda 'creation' without using the same 'creation' to explain it?

As I said before, lore can change, I don't care, as long as it makes sense. Bethesda is incapable of connecting the dots in their games.

Feral Ghouls where created by Bethesda, but I accept them in NV. Why? Because Obsidian justified their existence. They have a reason to be where they are, unlike Fallout 4, they are there because Feral Ghoul = Fallout.

Please read the thread in full before coming to such conclusions.

I have I was simply making a joke :P. but how were ferals excused in NV again? I assumed they were just unfortunate carryovers from 3.

I have I was simply making a joke :P. but how were ferals excused in NV again? I assumed they were just unfortunate carryovers from 3.
Sorry, I probably was confused because it wasn't funny.

You can answer for yourself.
1.) Where are Ferals placed in NV and where are Ferals placed in Fallout 4?
2.) Why where they placed in their respective locations?
3.) How did they become Ferals in both iterations?

Ferals were adopted into the canon by by Tim and Chris by their involvement in Nuka Break which addresses a non-canon vision of feralism.

Lore and canon don't mean much, but context and how it all ties in, does.

Someguy2000 often uses the writing cut and paste from Spaghetti Westerns, is it canon? No, but it ties in with the game and has the right context and no one argues lore with him because of it.

They must be, because they spend too much time hanging up dismembered humans in gore bags rather than actually eating them.

A gore fetish too, considering how many "Gore Bags" exist in DC and in the Super Mutant vault.

And I agree that lore can change, and it's fine as long as it makes sense and the only justification isn't the writer of the game waving everything off as "It's a fictional game, silly nerds, it doesn't have to make sense!"

This brings me on to something else. I am a big fan of Fallout 4, and I know you guys are not big fans of it (not at all) and I respect your opinion.

But I can concur with you that on some things Bethesda did done fucked up. Like Strong, the super mutant.

What we could have had in a super mutant companion is a potent warrior who is excellent in combat, and very intelligent. He could even come up with witty and clever insights and commentary on when you see something or go somewhere, and have dialogue and voicing similar to Lou Tenant/Lieutenant.

But no, we had to have a retarded Uruk Hai impersonator who is obsessed with "MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS FROM MACKBEF" in the shittiest literature reference I have ever seen.

For fucks sake Bethesda. Hopefully Obsidian includes a companion like this if they make another game.

Back