How many content creators have we here?

Darice

First time out of the vault
Howdy partner! (oh boy i miss Fallout NV)
I'm kinda new here in NMA in the sense that i don't post much or whatever.
But i was asking myself how many content creators have we here at NMA. For example, i know there's a ton of mod creators and so on. But i'm not sure if there's also people who have youtube chanels or twitch accounts that kind of stuff.

If you don't mind i'd like to know your work so please share with me your links, pages and etc.
giphy.gif

I create all sorts of content. I create all sorts of unique smells, but I haven't found a way to hyperlink them. If I could link you to some of my unique smells I would. I transferred the soul of my dead lover into an impressionist mountainside once. I buried her in the mountainside slowly and then set the painting on fire. Well she isn't legally dead, but she is dead in reality. Reality in being the person I loved didn't exist anymore.

I also discovered the scientific reasoning behind parallel universes before I knew about parallel universes, so in a parallel universe I created the whole universe of parallel universes.

It was really great content.

I also create my own fertilizer. It's a mixture between taco-bell and the bodies of soul-less artifacts. I don't know if you knew this, but I am what you would call and amateur plastic surgeon. See I perform surgery on things I consider plastic and unnecessary illusions and demons that cause life in this universe to experience unnecessary suffering. Sometimes it involves just some random acts of kindness and empathy, and sometimes it requires breaking their kneecaps.

Cause you see I think the human race is like a person hallucinating in a coma on a hospital bed thrashing around everywhere and god is a doctor that is standing over you snapping his fingers and shining a flashlight in your eyes trying to get you to wake up.

Everyone talks shit about god and makes accusations or propositions about god and what god is and what it means but most of those things are illusions. I can only really in myself measure god in relation to my current level of consciousness.

I think most content is really void of any real substance and can't really be judged or evaluated next to other things other than things that change consciousness or sustain consciousness.

So I am not sure what level of consciousness you are looking for really. If you haven't played Fallout 2 before I would recommend doing so with the mods on this site, or if you haven't played Fallout 3. Those things were new levels of consciousness to me personally. I am older now so the new generation dictates what is going to be the next fallout content, which are things I've already been through and experienced myself, so new video games are basically just repeats of things I experienced when I was younger but with better graphics and systems underneath the content.

So IDK. However video games are a business and only people who aren't only motivated by making more money than they have currently or afraid of failure create new content.

I think. Idk, it just seems that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I create all sorts of content. I create all sorts of unique smells, but I haven't found a way to hyperlink them. If I could link you to some of my unique smells I would. I transferred the soul of my dead lover into an impressionist mountainside once. I buried her in the mountainside slowly and then set the painting on fire. Well she isn't legally dead, but she is dead in reality. Reality in being the person I loved didn't exist anymore.

I also discovered the scientific reasoning behind parallel universes before I knew about parallel universes, so in a parallel universe I created the whole universe of parallel universes.

It was really great content.

I also create my own fertilizer. It's a mixture between taco-bell and the bodies of soul-less artifacts. I don't know if you knew this, but I am what you would call and amateur plastic surgeon. See I perform surgery on things I consider plastic and unnecessary illusions and demons that cause life in this universe to experience unnecessary suffering. Sometimes it involves just some random acts of kindness and empathy, and sometimes it requires breaking their kneecaps.

Cause you see I think the human race is like a person hallucinating in a coma on a hospital bed thrashing around everywhere and god is a doctor that is standing over you snapping his fingers and shining a flashlight in your eyes trying to get you to wake up.

Everyone talks shit about god and makes accusations or propositions about god and what god is and what it means but most of those things are illusions. I can only really in myself measure god in relation to my current level of consciousness.

I think most content is really void of any real substance and can't really be judged or evaluated next to other things other than things that change consciousness or sustain consciousness.

So I am not sure what level of consciousness you are looking for really. If you haven't played Fallout 2 before I would recommend doing so with the mods on this site, or if you haven't played Fallout 3. Those things were new levels of consciousness to me personally. I am older now so the new generation dictates what is going to be the next fallout content, which are things I've already been through and experienced myself, so new video games are basically just repeats of things I experienced when I was younger but with better graphics and systems underneath the content.

So IDK. However video games are a business and only people who aren't only motivated by making more money than they have currently or afraid of failure create new content.

I think. Idk, it just seems that way.

That's deep man. I played classic fallout games and still do to this day
That's how i got to know NMA, mods like Fixt and restoration project.
I agree with you about the future of gaming :/

But once in a while we get some masterpieces. Not sure about Fallout's future though, didn't like fallout 4 and not excited at all about fallout 76.

I used to do the YouTubes, buy time and depression kicked my ass and now I'm on the medication which stops me from being angry and sad about things.

I make music as well through

I used to do the YouTubes, buy time and depression kicked my ass and now I'm on the medication which stops me from being angry and sad about things.

I make music as well through
What kind of videos did you make?

I'm a twitch streamer and recently expanded my services to youtube.. but TIME!! Oh Mr.Time.. you're so complicated.
I'm almost graduating so i'm kinda rushing to do the stuff i like.. but i hope that when it's over i can dedicate myself in doing some awesome videos.

I am just a modder, but @Valdetiosi is a Youtuber, so I am summoning him here to say his piece ;).

Hello, and thank you from free shilling, Rise.

I am a professional Youtuber from a small cottage in the middle of Finland doing nothing productive with his broken English skills, here are samples of mine I would like to share that I am proud of doing.

I don't create content but I kind of change it. I also sometimes take pics and video of wild animals and sheet. Not a furry though, sorry.

I never really got too deep into content creation on YouTube. Considered reviews once but I honestly felt recording and editing would be such a pain.

Has anybody on here made their own games? I'm just starting to play around with Unity.

Ive made a few small projects a few times but nothing ever big or I would share publicly to play because they were probably not too fun to play for 5 minutes because they were experimental or learning processes for me.

Back