How Many Hours Have You Put In?

I can't begin to imagine. I've finished the game about 10 times by now and each time I attempted to finish every quest to its fullest, get to every place, explore every hole...so...a lot of hours, more than I care to count for my own sake, I think.

hours

126 hours 11mins is the counter on my longest save-game so far.... in which I completed all the main DC area quests but also the Pitt, Ancorage, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Zeta... Spent several hours decorating my place in Megaton with various trophies from all corners of the wastes and beyond. Perhaps some time I'll post pics of hour I decorated...

7 hours.

For the first hour or so it was mildly amusing, but the dumb shit and inconsistencies just kept coming at me at an alarmingly accelerating rate. The last drop was when a few bounty hunters said some idiotic shit that sounded too retarded to ignore, so i had to uninstall the game.

2 days. Don't remember how many hours. Beaten it, got pissed, registered here.

While playing thought to myself "The main quest is not that interesting. Lets just finish it, see the ending and then return and do everything else that i missed."

Before that i loved the game even more then the first 2...

Play time: 146.35.25 This is my last save file dated July 24. Damn, I haven't played it in a while. The story and combat coulda been better, gameplay more challenging but heck I don't regret playing it.

Surely he is using mods. I kinda like the game (boooooooooo - yeah i know I'm strange), however I finished it only once without mods. I don't think i could do it 2nd time without those.
My 2 favorites are FOOK2 and FWE 4.1. Without them the game would have almost no replay value to me.
Now i experiment with various mods from almost the beginning so i kinda play to see if the work modders do is worth a try.
I got like...400 h into it. Just visiting every place (I mean EVERY), collecting all weapons, bobbleheads and sh#$, completing all quests etc. Somehow its still fun. Someone will ask how can F3 be fun. maybe Im really strange or retarded :D And yeah - I played 1, and 2.
I think ill do the F1, F2 and F3 marathon soon.

you would be surprised guys how many here do actualy like Fallout 3 as a game. Thast nothing bad at all.

Just that the people who tried to explain others why they HAVE to love Fallout 3 dissapeared. Or well they actualy dont stay long that for sure.

Yes, it's not that I absolutely hate the game, it's just... odd. I actually enjoyed my first playthrough, but the second one with all those dlc gave me a hard time. And I was about 150 h and thought I spent TOO much time on this, now I see people here with 500-1000 h :shock: . I really don't know, I havent tried out mods, bit this is really a huge amount of time....

Hauptmann said:
Surely he is using mods. I kinda like the game (boooooooooo - yeah i know I'm strange), however I finished it only once without mods. I don't think i could do it 2nd time without those.
My 2 favorites are FOOK2 and FWE 4.1. Without them the game would have almost no replay value to me.
Now i experiment with various mods from almost the beginning so i kinda play to see if the work modders do is worth a try.
I got like...400 h into it. Just visiting every place (I mean EVERY), collecting all weapons, bobbleheads and sh#$, completing all quests etc. Somehow its still fun. Someone will ask how can F3 be fun. maybe Im really strange or retarded :D And yeah - I played 1, and 2.
I think ill do the F1, F2 and F3 marathon soon.

Haha, you aren't retarded man. Liking a game is just a matter of personal preference. I enjoy FO3 too. God forbid we say that too often though, in any other discussion forum.

That F1, F2, F3 marathon sounds cool. I was thinking of starting one myself just yesterday.

Surf Solar said:
Yes, it's not that I absolutely hate the game, it's just... odd. I actually enjoyed my first playthrough, but the second one with all those dlc gave me a hard time. And I was about 150 h and thought I spent TOO much time on this, now I see people here with 500-1000 h :shock: . I really don't know, I havent tried out mods, bit this is really a huge amount of time....

I guess it needs time to collect all the forks, garden gnones and rubble you can find in the game to throw around in your Megaton house.

I guess it needs time to collect all the forks, garden gnones and rubble you can find in the game to throw around in your Megaton house.

No kidding! A friend of mine actually collected Tin cans in F3. Said he's cleaning the Wastelands....

UnidentifiedFlyingTard said:
anyone who puts 1000 hours into a game has no life.

go outside.

Yes, I'll go outside in the fucking 30-degree weather and do what now? xD

I play on the 360. The time spent is starting over and playing the game in different ways.

Back