How old will you be on October 23, 2077?

80 years old, probably going to live a bit more with the genetics that I have ( I got people in my family that are really old, especially my grand grandfather with 101 years old). I really should start saving money while I can to turn myself into a cyborg.

I would still be playing Fallout by that age although.

104, so I won't participate in that particular event I guess. But I wish all that do luck. Remember to bring a spare waterchip into the vault, might save your descendants some trouble later on.

86 years, 11 months and 9 days. Since I'm not going to last that long (expecting another 35) I'd ask my kids to play the game. I'm pretty sure that they'd love it the way I did..

80, wouldn't mind becoming a ghoul/super mutant/cyborg to see more of the world if the Great War would happen.

gladly my family has a long life expectation. most of the older ones endured past 80. and my grandfather died at 90 smoking and drinking.

So with a bit luck i hope to be 92 and still kicking ... perhaps healthy enough to hold a gun and die in the field.

How old will you be on October 23, 2077? Will you live to see the Great War; maybe even survive it? VaultBoy!

I will be 72 years old, man I might be alive and kicking for even 15-20 years after the war. :P And then maybe turned into a ghoul or Super Mutant.

Guess what? My name is Marcus.

Lanius said:
People nowadays often live to an old age. 90 years and older is not unnormal. In the future people will live even longer!
The bad news that while we can extend our life, its quality doesn't get the same treatment... I'd rather be dead than a ghoul, so hopefully by October 23, 2077 I'll be dead.

fred2 said:
Lanius said:
People nowadays often live to an old age. 90 years and older is not unnormal. In the future people will live even longer!
The bad news that while we can extend our life, its quality doesn't get the same treatment... I'd rather be dead than a ghoul, so hopefully by October 23, 2077 I'll be dead.

Except if we figure out how to stimulate brain activity. Sadly, we probably don't.

f1a5957bff.jpg

90. I would be lucky if i get to become a feral ghoul and able to run again. Better get used to metro system and train myself in lame screaming...

Back