I fucked up the quest

plasticsoda

custom title
So heres the deal, on my first playthtough i sided with cachino on the omerta quest, this time i did the joanna quest first which lead me to kill cachino because i didnt renember who he was, now i cant do the quest to kill that snuff film bastard. Should I just kill everyone in Gomorrah? Does that change the ending slides? I have done A LOT of stuff since i killed cachino and I'm honestly thinking about loading a save from 20 hours ago just to get it done

Hmm... I think it is broken, but iirc killing everyone in Gomorrah changes the slides. I could be wrong though.

Come to think of it, I know that Nero doesn’t spawn unless you do the Cachino quest... I hate to push you towards a reload, but if the ending slides matter that much it might be your only choice.

Hmm... I think it is broken, but iirc killing everyone in Gomorrah changes the slides. I could be wrong though.

Come to think of it, I know that Nero doesn’t spawn unless you do the Cachino quest... I hate to push you towards a reload, but if the ending slides matter that much it might be your only choice.

I did a reload. About 30 hours of gameplay lost lbut it was worth it lol, It only mattered that much because:

1. It makes no sense for a good karma courier working for House to help them
2. I hate the omertas, but who doesn't?

Back