I Generated Character Portraits For Some Fallout 1 and 2 Characters!

dlg

First time out of the vault
Hey there, I'm new here. I've been playing Fallout for years before the modern releases. I've known of the exsistance of this website but I never joined.

I decided to run some prompts through an AI art generator because I'm terrible at drawing. Here's some of the characters I generated portraits for....
Keri Lee from Fallout 2
KeriLeeFalloutsmall.png

Some variations for the Fallout 1 character Katja...
Katjafallout003small.png

Katjafallout002small.png

Lorraine from Fallout 1
LorraineFallout1small.png

also Lorraine
LorraineFallout1002small.png

I also did some images of characters from other Fallout games, I'm still compiling a list of portraits...

I made several attempts to make a portrait for Sunny Smiles from Fallout New Vegas, you all decide which is more like her..
sunnysmiles.png
sunnysmiles2small.png
Sunnysmiles3small.png

This last image got the eyes and teeth messed up pretty bad, but if anyone wants to touch it up, feel free!
sunnysmiles4small.png

All of these images are free for all of you to use or modify, I don't care what happens to them! I'll be uploading more character portraits (a thing I love to use for certain types of RPGs)!

This is cool. I did not notice it until Billy boy posted tits but now I notice it and I know that Crni was right and he should find a new job. That last chick for sure is telling Crni to get a new job in a scary way lol.

This is cool. I did not notice it until Billy boy posted tits but now I notice it and I know that Crni was right and he should find a new job. That last chick for sure is telling Crni to get a new job in a scary way lol.
Lol No idea what you mean my man, but yeah. As I said in the post, the last one needs a human touch up. The interesting thing is in the prompt I wrote to the AI I just said "Sunny Smiles from Fallout New Vegas, and it got the hair colour pretty much right every time!

That last chick for sure is telling Crni to get a new job in a scary way

The picture is demonic. You all know this. As Mia Farrow said " What have you done to It's EYES " I am glad I copied/pasted my last comments. Added and dated to my memoirs contained on an oldish Seagate external, hard drive.

I bought a pair of eyes from Hannibal Chew and my butler bot 'Wandsworth' sorted her peggies. Hannibal assured me the soul was still attached to the eyes. BEGONE DEMON ! I CAST YOU OUT.
sunny2.png

I've generated a few more images...
This is supposed to be Rose of Sharon Cassidy. Doesn't look much like her in-game or concept art, but I think it does reflect the age she's supposed to be during the events of Fallout NV.
cass001small.png

Next up is everyone's favourite companion that constantly shoots you in the back with a 10mm burst, it's Ian from Fallout 1! Couldn't get his long hair in the prompt, but I'm happy with how he turned out.
fallout1Iansmall.png

The next TWO are of Tandi (Fallout 1) you decide which is better.
Fallout1Tandismall.png

Fallout1Tandi001small.png

This here is John Cassidy (Fallout 2), I'm pretty darn happy with how he turned out, even resembles the talking head in a way!
Fallout2JohnCassidysmall.png

Last Image is Sulik, I like how his face turned out, but unfortunately I couldn't get Grampy Bone in his nose writting it in the prompt!
Fallout2Suliksmall.png

Me did dee bones.I took dee bait.View attachment 24749
ooo nice! I often wonder... they returned Harold in one of the modern FOs, but why not Sulik, he's clearly superior lol.

Fallout2Angelabishopsmall.png

I liked how this one turned out. This is Angela Bishop from Fallout 2. She looks very evil, the mother of the Chosen One's son.

FalloutnewvegasJessupjessup.png

This is Jessup from FNV

Falloutnewvegassarahweintraub001small.png
Falloutnewvegassaraweintraubsmall.png

These two last images are two versions of Sarah Weintraub from FNV, everyone's favourite love interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was smiling in FNV but the dumb character model was so bad you could not tell. :)

The next TWO are of Tandi (Fallout 1) you decide which is better.

The top Tandi looks a lot like the Engineer girl (can't remember name) from Outer Worlds.
She was smiling in FNV but the dumb character model was so bad you could not tell. :)

I took Cassidy on a Date in New Vegas. She enjoyed a good bevvy. ( Nope I won't up Date in New Vegas by chestikov2011) ;P

I took that Willow companion for a date and brought her pencils so she would fuck me. See it all in my Duke Nukem Lost in New Vegas playthrough that Phootobucket ruined.

I took that Willow companion for a date and brought her pencils so she would fuck me. See it all in my Duke Nukem Lost in New Vegas playthrough that Phootobucket ruined.
That's a pretty good mod. I usually go with the Sunny Smiles companion mod myself. I always though she would have made a good companion with a bit more writing. Felt like an important character you know?

Got some new ones for some New Vegas Characters.

First is Ranger Chief Hanlon (only NCR character I found interesting)
FalloutNewvegaschiefhanlolsmall.png

Next is Aurelius of Phoenix
FalloutNewvegasAureliussmall.png

And last is Cook Cook, the most depraved of the fiends!
FalloutnewvegasCookCooksmall.png

The top Tandi looks a lot like the Engineer girl (can't remember name) from Outer Worlds.

I took Cassidy on a Date in New Vegas. She enjoyed a good bevvy. ( Nope I won't up Date in New Vegas by chestikov2011) ;P
Ahh, the engineer girl, Parvaati I think she was called. My favourite in that game was the reverend guy who you find out used to be in prison. Lots of content missing in that game, but a good story all round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back