Inside the Vault - Dan Teitel

So, if I get it right this minigame is basically Mastermind. And these fuckers are more or less saying they designed it and they're proud of it.

Jesus H. Christ, such a bunch of self-delusional morons is quite a rarity.

The poor guy is going to be feeling a little bit down when the game comes out and everyone criticises the hacking minigame for being boring, stupid, and gimmicky.

I hate minigames. The point of having a % against a skill is to have it just work or not work, depending on the roll of the dice (so to speak).

If they have a minigame for science, then why not have a minigame for attacking an opponent? Every time you go into VATS and select a body part to hit, it could then enter a minigame where you need to whack-a-mole, and the greater your percentage to hit the more chances you get.

And don't get me started on the crappy degrading weapons/armor system they've dragged in from Oblivion. FO never had degrading weapons or armor, and I'm not interested in bodging together toasters that shoot rocks, or any other stupid shit like that.

Pope Viper said:
I find that working with my "biological spawn", is a hell of a lot more fulfilling then any job.

I get you Pope Viper. Most people that don't have kids just don't get it. I know I didn't used to. I love my job, but I'd give it up in an instant if I had to for the sake of my own "biological spawn". And that goes for games too.

Mick

Back