Interplay - Web presence restored?

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Pope Viper, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Wild_qwerty

Wild_qwerty Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 2, 2004
    Oh no! You forgot to caste 'Protection from HTML' before sumoning, nows he's gonna attack everyone in site :twisted:

You forgot this one...
    F. Herve tries to register with Tripod and uses there online page builder so he doesnt have to buy a licence for Office. Then he cunnly (cunning like a fox :eyebrow: ) downloads his new web pages and uploads it his new host. Except he couldn't figure out how to fill out the registration form and had to buy Word after all :deal:

2. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    You know what the funny thing there is?

<o:Company>Titus Software Corp.</o:Company>

Yeh, he's using Microsoft Office licensed to Titus.

Titus.

There's so much wrong with that.

3. Ratty Sr.

Ratty Sr. Formerly known as Ratty Moderator Orderite

Apr 23, 2003
    Great job Corith, your post is about to unleash vengeful wrath of the most horrid HTML validation monster Internet has ever seen. Behold! Aschmus The Well-Formed, bane of imperfect HTML and XML coders everywhere, is about to smite you with his flawless and prolific web design skills!

4. Wild_qwerty

Wild_qwerty Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Feb 2, 2004
    he's a little late though isnt he ...

5. Sytxferryman

Sytxferryman Still Mildly Glowing

Mar 14, 2005
    Yall check out the new adition to the Interplay site? 3 links at the bottom of the page now...

1 General information they provide)- http://www.interplay.com/interplay_summary.htm

2Fincial information)- http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=1057232

3Email addy for interested investors)- investor-relations@interplay.com <investor-relations@interplay.com>

I'm shure everyone know's already but thought I'de just post incase... didnt see any mention of it. The company Info is especialy interesting if you want to take a look into their financial information as they seemingly want us to by linking to it on their website.

6. SynthWailer

SynthWailer First time out of the vault

Jul 16, 2004
    That's the worst excuse and name for a project made on-the-fly i've ever seen.

7. Pajari

Pajari Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 7, 2005
    I like the cute comic sans ms font. It makes me feel like I'm reading a sixth-grader's book report.

EDIT:
    No shit?

I fed this through babelfish (bullshit-to-english) and here's what I got:

8. Ratty Sr.

Ratty Sr. Formerly known as Ratty Moderator Orderite

Apr 23, 2003
    This is so deploring. Almost like observing a crippled wretch attempt to outpace a pack of jackals.

I'm almost tempted to offer to build them a real website at no cost, as an act of benevolence. I would even cover the hosting fees. Anything to unburden myself of this deep, overwhelming feeling of pity that gnaws on every fiber of my overwrought being.

9. Dapper Dan Man

Dapper Dan Man Water Chip? Been There, Done That
    Orderite

Oct 6, 2004
    Maybe someone should submit it to Something Awful as an Awful Link. To see Interplay having fallen so far surely must arouse horror beyond these coded walls as well?

10. Pope Viper

Pope Viper This ghoul has seen it all
    Orderite

Dec 9, 2003
    Looks like they updated the page with "About Interplay, SEC Filings", and other useless drivel.

11. greatatlantic

greatatlantic It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 29, 2005
    Ummm... "Investor<san s> Relations"... does this means they only have one investor at this time? Are Herve's parents still alive, by any chance?