Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Richwizard

Richwizard Carbon Dated and Proud
    Orderite

Jan 18, 2010
    This isn't the pumpkin thread.

2. TorontoReign

TorontoReign ⛧卐⛧ Staff Member Moderator [REDACTED]

Apr 1, 2005
    I don't care.

3. Risewild

Risewild Antediluvian as Feck
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    No comment.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  4. SDG

SDG First time out of the vault

Oct 23, 2022
    I don't need luck. Maxie is the biggest of posers and rejects. He postures and tries to act tough and the moment you confront him he shits all over himself and runs to one of his countless other alts. I'm sure he has dozens here just like on the codex. Slimey little punk weasel.

5. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    Hey guys if you create a dozen alts make sure they post a lot about video games or movies or something. Not about how that nigger for sure ruined the country or whatever.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. Maximilian

Maximilian First time out of the vault

Oct 23, 2022
    I'll bear that in mind, WaterDrinker. Or is it Abracadabra these days?

A gentleman forgets.

7. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    You are not a gentleman. You are a rebel spy and a traitor!

:jiggy:

8. Richwizard

Orderite

Jan 18, 2010
    Guys, last time I checked this is the "hello" thread. There are other threads for bitchslapping each other. :roll:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    I gave Rich a warning for backseat moderating. Gotta keep the law around here. HAHAHAAAAAAA.

10. Maximilian

Oct 23, 2022
    A true gentleman can be all three. Also I prefer the term treasonous cur.

11. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  12. SDG

SDG First time out of the vault

Oct 23, 2022
    I only made those alts so I could humiliate DarkUnderlord in front of his cult of faggots and troons, and I did just that. Professional throne shitter's ego will never be the same again. I didn't use alts to hide like you. Also where the hell were you at when that twisted harpy troon Theo and her army of simps began burning down the entire fucking site? You were no where to be seen, manly man. A lot of good men died fighting that demon including myself and now the place is recetera 2.0. Thanks for the help, dirt bag.

13. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    Yes, yes. You are both big strong shitposters. I bet you clog up the toilet every single time you take a shit.

14. Maximilian

Oct 23, 2022
    I'm sure Darkunderbog cried himself to sleep that night after the scathing rebuke you delivered. Your opinion he holds above all else.

I was too busy playing video games to simp for the tranny, unlike you and a certain Londoner.

15. Richwizard

Orderite

Jan 18, 2010
    So, these noobs act like they own the place and I get busted. Gee, thanks. You're giving me SO much to look forward to around here. :irked:

16. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    Just to give you guys a heads up here at NMA when two fags go at it long enough we will move those posts to the vats. Basically retardo posts. So please if you kindly could get the fuck out of this thread and go fuck each other somewhere else that would be most welcome. Because right now you are both fucking retards.

This is my job. I sit here all day waiting to do my job then you try to fucking do it for me. The Order does not run NMA so stop telling people what to do.

Also that warning is a joke it goes away in a day so don't be scared.

17. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    She never stops ranting about NMA tbh.

18. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    We hashed that whole thing out mostly afterwards. It was a Codex poster that brought it up and I had to say my piece because...I am myself.

19. Mστh

Mστh The W'rkncacnter Moderator [REDACTED]

Mar 8, 2022
    Sounds like a fempunk band name.

They're just posting dude... that's literally all they're doing. Posting at a forum, where posting is the one and only point of the entire site.

Getting upset that someone is getting "off topic" is kinda a cunt move, it's one of the most asinine things you can be bitching at someone about.

Not trying to be an asshole, just saying. People trying to boss around newcomers is what drove people off from NMA in the first place. We're sorta trying to undo the fuckery the last generation of NMA posters got us into - to where nobody wants to come here anymore because we've received a reputation on the internet of being, and I quote, "whiny elitist faggots" - and bitching about little shit isn't going to help.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  20. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    Nah NMA is the problem not the guy with literally no friends.