Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Welcome. Add your technological distinctiveness to our own shitposting algorithm and join us...by posting more.

Hi everyone! I am Grillsen.

I started Fallout with Fallout 3 back in the day on 360. I kind of enjoyed it but never really got into it and didn't care for the series for a while until recently about a year ago when I played the original. Since having played Fallout 1 and 2 I fell in love with both and am happy to finally have gained an appreciation for the series.

Since then I have been branching out into other CRPGs and it has really opened a huge door for me of so many great games to play that I missed out on over the years.

Anyways I am not super social so I probably won't be very active on the forums, but I figured I would post this anyway.

Hello Grillsen. I was a shy introverted guy, very unused to posting on forums. The members chatted to me and brought me out of my shell.
I am a tiger, grrrrrrrrr

Hey everyone! It's me, Bedposter! I just joined because I'm currently enamored with Fallout to a stupid degree again and decided to make it a little more official by making an account here! So yeah, that's really about it!

I also like the Vault Girl design a lot.

Hey everyone! It's me, Bedposter! I just joined because I'm currently enamored with Fallout to a stupid degree again and decided to make it a little more official by making an account here! So yeah, that's really about it!

Welcome @Bedposter WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your stay here at NMA.

:-)

Velcomen Bedposter. Do you post while in bed, or do you sit on it?

Everyone has a little accident now and then. I just buy brown bedsheets so nobody can spot the shit stains in the laundromat (bag wash)

Seems to me everyone has their own mental breakdown on how things work that they use to make their way through life. They are all bullshit since none of them are really verifiable where it matters.

Back