It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

IMG.jpg

I have been in Finnland with 20 of my friends last week. We had our own cottage (3 Houses, Saune, Buggy, Party Pavillion) and a lot of old Finnisch Haute Couture...

Woohooo, so much love in this thread. I could destroy it easily with a pretty moronic douchbag foto if you like...?

The Raging Russian said:
HAHA I'M RAPING YOUR EYES
Please stop posting pictures. Please. I beg you. We were almost back to heterosexuality.

Also, do we really need more furries around here?

Kinky ^

jhhkhjk.jpg

I have put on a few pounds over the last year or so, this is me in my first training session for my new Sunday League team, Hartsholme Athletic. Got my debut in a friendly in three weeks, hopefully will have shed a few by then.

The socks do actually match. They have a double white stripe on the inside, on the right hand one it's curled up over this on the left it has sprung out. The shorts are pretty standard footy shorts, umbro to be precise.

My aim to get nto semi-pro footie. At my best a couple of years ago i played for Lincoln Moorlands, who at the time were in a 9th English Division :P We won the Wilkinson Sword Trophy, the proudest moment of my 'career'. Hopefully one day Lincoln United will accept me, and give me a contract...then Lincoln City...that's where the Lincoln pyramid of clubs ends though.

Back