It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

411456.jpg

Yes NMA this is me, took it the other day but I will post one of me in uniform when we do the yearly 208 battery photo album, oh and I know I need a shave.

WOW shit he look's like my retarded brother or something.

@Briosafreak, I am a fun guy to have a pint with come to England and we can arrange something

Psychoscouser?

Yes, I am amazed at the physical similarity. Though, it does reciprocate well with the mental similarity.

Muff said:
what is that supposed to mean? is {Beats me likes a baby seal "cuz" I am STOOPID!} we are both military?
Preserved for posterity.

Yes, I realise that I am edging toward flamebaiting territory here, but 'tis hard to resist.

Muff, "Psychosniper" was not widely liked here, perhaps due to his idiotic and self-centered world view, coupled with his inability to respond (positively) to criticism. There were also other reasons, such as his readiness to jump upon a bandwagon (If you are that interested, try comparing his posts on Fallout Tactics when he first started posting to when he finished - they switch quite suddenly to the consensus viewpoint in a way that seems unlikely to be due to persuasion).

Ok I have compared the post's with mine but I only look like him, I can make rational opinions and make a point, despite I have bad spelling.

Muff said:
[PsychoSniper] look's like my retarded brother or something.

Can't stop.. ksm-ing.. comedy.. overwhelming...

EDIT: Now I remember where I've seen you before!

hunchbackmuff2mc2.jpg

Muff said:
http://www.filehigh.com/serve/24529/411456.jpg
Yes NMA this is me, took it the other day but I will post one of me in uniform when we do the yearly 208 battery photo album, oh and I know I need a shave.
You look like a more friendly version of Gizmo from Fallout 1...

DirtyDreamDesigner said:
That's a pretty gay beard you got there.

Dude The Cheat and I are gay together... What do you expect? A biker beard? ...Although at this point the beard has turned into something a little more masculine... But The Cheat is the man of the relationship so now when we take pictures its just confusing...

...Awkward.

Edit: I've found a better picture of me drunk than my avatar for NMA.
l_6109355abff00ee5d82dba648e90f3ec.jpg

Back