It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Interesting. Well me and my small band of pilgrims most have been the only people of color at that place. Not in all of Germany, but the area we were sent was where all the Polish pilgrims collected at. And lo and behold, some look with awe or curiosity at the colorful troop.

SuAside said:
most european kids will have seen black people even in the most backwater of towns.
In American movies, yes.

SuAside said:
remember our african colonies? yeah, black people came here too afterwards (+ now more & more refugees and economic immigration).
"Our" whose? Only about seven or eight European countries had colonies in Africa. And the bulk of current immigration tends to go to a handful of the most alluring target countries (which again happen to be those former colonial powers).

MahFace.jpg

Bad lighting is baaad.

you look danish but fun to know the face behind all that.. fur

I tend not to shave for long periods either. I don't have an excessive growth rate so I shave when people starts bad mouthing me (which usually takes weeks)

KQX said:
Ah-teen, you tell your parents the good news yet?

<,,< Why would I do that? My mom probably wouldn't be too upset by it, but it would probably kill my right wing nut of a dad with the stress. He's already depressed, and it's hard enough on him that Half his children(including me) do not accept his religion. I really don't see the point in causing any more pain for him.

If they find out, so be it. I can't do anything about that. But for the sake of peace, I will not tell him.

Back