It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

*** Look at those glowing eyes....*** He is clearly possessed by some sort of demon... and there is only one way to solve it -

He must burn for being a witch!!!

On serious note, yes the girl isn't bad at all. And that Axe wielding picture is priceless.

And here is one with me and my Cousins.... Yes they are cute, like a lil tribe of fair skin kids with dread locks

DSCF0111.jpg

Those really are some adorable kids, Carib. Plus, with a little bit of redeye effect, I can easily see them in a Children of the Corn remake, which earns them some serious bonus points.

In other news, here's me, whether you like it or not:

Washed_out.jpg

Couldn't tell you, it's not mine ;)
I was tying to figure out how to make it work, lmao

I figured it would be nice and straight forward, I'm very tech savvy, but all the buttons are pressure sensitive and have multiple functions and none of them are labeled, and holding them vs tapping them makes a difference.

Beginners nightmare.
All the pics I took came out blurry :P

Carls Jr FTW 8-)

Huh. Never had the opportunity to try Carls Jr while I was in the states. I went to Whitecastle in Harlem though, and it was disgusting.

I've never had White Castle, they don't really have them on the west coast.

Carls Jr has massive burgers for 99 cents, and it's fast food, and down the street, so I find myself either there a lot.
It's just really convenient, and not terrible.

In the US, fast food is cheaper than grocery store food, lol, so poor people eat tons of it, and get fat.

fyi I loathe My Chemical Romance :P

I'm all about Opeth and music from the 60s and 70s.

Yamu said:
Those really are some adorable kids, Carib. Plus, with a little bit of redeye effect, I can easily see them in a Children of the Corn remake, which earns them some serious bonus points.

In other news, here's me, whether you like it or not:

Washed_out.jpg

So we finally get to see Yamu. I've been here more than 3 years and I think this is your first and only picture. Nice goatee (I think that's what it's called).

Sincerely,
The Vault Dweller

You look tired Carib.

Yamu looks like a slavic hitman on the job.

MrBumble appears more constipated.

I'll have to borrow someone's camera/phone sometime to post a pic of myself.

Might be the angle, but that kid in front looks like a good meat shield. Also, about to say "don't worry sir, I'm from the internet".

if it werent for the authentic helmets and the BFAs on your guns, i might have thought you guys were a bunch of airsofters :P

@ Wooz
The kid in the front is actually my Squad Leader (Staff Sergeant H)...

@ Sua
Well glad I passed the authenticity test, Sua!

Back