Jericho returns

The show really did take off after the brief hiatus. It's the closest you'll get to a Fallout tv series. And it's not so black and white about who the good guys and bad guys are. It ended with the town of Jericho at war with New Bern over some believable reasons. New Bern is convinced Jericho deliberately let the Ravenwood raiders group ransack their town and are now starving because of it. Jericho is like the spoiled little rich kid in comparison. As long as things don't get too out of hand with mysterious (thank god they explained the black dude's CIA background FINALLY) and cliffhangers (fuck you last episode!) it can turn awesome.

Homeless said:
Woah! They did it, they bloody well did it! :D

isn't it amazing? The first time in television history that a show was rescued from certain doom in less than one month... total pwnage!

The Dutch Ghost said:
Does anyone know how long it took the Star Trek crowd to get a third season of Classic Star Trek?

That has been mentioned all over various news sources. while I don't know the exact yearage (best made up word ever) I know it was at least several years

Tails said:
Fahrplan said:
Ausir said:
Yeah, in terms of post-apocalyptic TV series Jeremiah is far superior to Jericho.

Jeah sure Capt'n Iron has broken leg and it heals within hours.
1) It was Jeremiah not Captain Iron
2) He didn't have broken leg
Advice: Next time take a good look at things you want to comment :lol:

Jeah right, it wasn't Jerimiah who slipped in the role of Jeremiah at the end to impress those rugrats...:roll:

I was nitpicking the episode as a whole. It doesn't matter that he didn't ave a broken leg (big deal that I missunderstood this!). This episode show shows that Jerimiah can be es ridicioules as the OC- California episodes of Jericho.

Superior? Nah, both series have a different emphasis but have weaknesses, too.

Aaargh said:
Grotesque said:
maybe we should send some peanuts to Beth$ HQ also!

+1

No no send packing peanuts instead as one of the popular youtube Jericho video makers suggested (Dear CBS...).

On another note, Jericho re-runs start July 6th 9pm. Tell your friends! Help save Jericho!

Back