Kewl Flash movies!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Odin, Sep 25, 2000.

1. Odin

Odin Carbon Dated and Proud
    Admin

Apr 2, 2003
  2. Roshambo

Roshambo Antediluvian as Feck

Apr 3, 2003
    BLERGH!! EAT KITTY!!!

Camp Chaos is ok.

I really prefer JoeCartoon.com, KillFrog.com, GiggleStick.com, and many others. KillFrog and JoeCartoon will take you a while to play through. And they have good games too...

"Screw with Kitty..."

3. Smackrazor

Smackrazor Guest

RE: BLERGH!! EAT KITTY!!!

Slitfinger and NewGrounds are pretty good too.

[TABLE border=5" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="15" bgcolor="#000000" bordercolor="#4B5359" bordercolorlight="#008DE6" bordercolordark="#002FA4][TR][TD]
    [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/][IMG SRC=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/logo2.jpg" border=0][/a]​
    [table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%][tr][td align=center]
    [a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]Webmaster: [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/" style="font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The Mod Squad[/a][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]​

4. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    Meh.

I don't like NG anymore. Not since it's been redesigned and since the new portal came around. Lost interested then, really...

5. Smackrazor

Smackrazor Guest

RE: Meh.

Well, I haven't been there in a while. But 'The Sharp Toothed Snail' was pretty damn funny.

[TABLE border=5" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="15" bgcolor="#000000" bordercolor="#4B5359" bordercolorlight="#008DE6" bordercolordark="#002FA4][TR][TD]
    [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/][IMG SRC=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/logo2.jpg" border=0][/a]​
    [table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%][tr][td align=center]
    [a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]Webmaster: [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/" style="font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The Mod Squad[/a][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]​

6. Guest

Guest Guest

RE: BLERGH!! EAT KITTY!!!

>Camp Chaos is ok.
    >
    >I really prefer JoeCartoon.com, KillFrog.com, GiggleStick.com,
    >and many others. KillFrog
    >and JoeCartoon will take you
    >a while to play through.
    > And they have good
    >games too...

JoeCartoon is hilarious. Superfly!