Lonesome Road trailer released

if they have the same power like the one in Megaton ...

pretty much nothing. You would do more if you fill a plane with bottlecap mines and send it to the DC area to crash there.

The Megaton bomb appeared to be a Fat Man type air-dropped bomb (like the one detonated over Nagasaki, not the in-game weapon). Whereas these are ICBMs and could be much more powerful. The WWII bomb was only 21 kilotons, but many-mega-tonnage bombs exist now. I think the Soviets hit 100 megatons before deciding that was a bit excessive..

Either way, after over a year of foreshadowing, it'll be nice to see what the deal is with Ulysseus.

The tsarbomba was designed as a 100+megaton device but it was decided to reduce it to 50-60 MT for the test in order to reduce the radioactive fallout. with the changes about 97% of the fusionble material was turned into energy,
it is still the single largest human made explosive devise

standard yields on icbms in the 70 was either single warhead of 10mt or multiple warheads for 1-2 megaton a pice and 8-12 warheads

ReedTFM said:
Whereas these are ICBMs and could be much more powerful.

But looking at the explosions in the trailer, they are not. :>

UnidentifiedFlyingTard said:
dev said:
burningsnow126 said:
This is going to be epic.
any DLC can't be epic.

k275121_NoFunAllowed.jpg

You, sir, deserve a medal.

Something I noticed just now is that Ulysses uses a variety of weapons. In one part, he wields a 12.7mm SMG, another he uses the Eagle Flagpole, and in one he's cloaked with a Stealth Boy. Seems like the fight might have a lot of scripts going on. Could be buggy, but if it works, it would be awesome.

I am certain that it's the player who is running around with the stuff.

Yea, the player is the one wearing a helmet, was confusing they both had the same outfit and skin colour though.

Also due to the Swatbot image I now have an urge to watch Sonic Sat:AM :V

Lexx said:
I am certain that it's the player who is running around with the stuff.
Nope. At 1:01, you can see Ulysses reloading a 12.7mm SMG, at 1:02 you can see the Courier aiming a Grenade Rifle at a cloaked Ulysses, and at 1:03 Ulysses and the Courier trade blows with the Eagle flags.

How can I listen to songs from the Fallout era?
It's the future, and not even our future at that.
I guess I could list my favourites from the Fallout 1 soundtrack :D

Back