2w3vms2.jpg

xt950.jpg

2yl5zif.jpg

fa0y78.jpg

2lidbms.jpg

r06s6r.jpg

mw4coh.jpg

34p14c1.jpg

I've uploaded the pre-fab characters it comes with (I forgot it had those!) HERE.

How much are the big boxes going for nowdays? Thinking of getting F1-2 and tactics. Used to have the box for Fallout 2 i think. Had a guide at last back in the days but they are long gone.

Wow they spelled desert 'dessert'... One woman's journey through deliciousness! Mmmmm, ice cream.

I discovered at least five very noticable errors in the book and that was just skimming it. BradyGames' editor fucking sucks.

You would be surprised how often the editors fail at their work.

For example; solider. What is that, an even more solid state of matter?

The Dutch Ghost said:
You would be surprised how often the editors fail at their work.

For example; solider. What is that, an even more solid state of matter?
Nice.

I wonder if this applies to proper English as well or just 'Mericans. Because if you're 'Merican you gotta talk good 'Merican, see. Them's the Rules.

Scratched to death, and your hand looks a bit too small. This whole manual crap gives me a nostalgic spine chill and a tear realizing no Black Isle :(

Sub-Human said:
Scratched to death, and your hand looks a bit too small.
Ummm... what? I assume the "scratches" you're referring to is the first two pics of the front and back before the plastic wrap was removed. Otherwise I have no idea what the hell you're referring to. Anyway, this is actually in great shape. Hence why I took a (blurry, sorry) picture of the pages/edge/binding. It was listed as Very Good on Amazon and I agree wholeheartedly. It's in very good shape.

Per said:
Did we have a thread on this recently? I guess we did.
Oh damns. The main reason I got this was to scan and upload it for all the hungry folks. I've been beaten to it.

vader.jpg

Wow it's worse than I first realized. This book has more typographical errors than any other book I've ever read. :shock:

Heh, that brings back old memories. After I played the demo in '97, I rushed out and was going to buy the game, but didn't find one near my home. So I just brought the guide (Chinese translated) first to stop my thirst. :P

NovaRain said:
Heh, that brings back old memories. After I played the demo in '97, I rushed out and was going to buy the game, but didn't find one near my home. So I just brought the guide (Chinese translated) first to stop my thirst. :P
Nice :)

I think I've played through the Fallout demo probably thirty times total over the years. I had a lot of fun messing around with that waiting for my game to arrive.

I actually kind of prefer the white text/font in dialogue (I know, I'm crazy) but I used the font files from the demo in my Fallout folder and it just looks like normal... I think it's a setting in the exe itself which is odd.

Back