Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by MIB88, Dec 3, 2009.
Yup, Mash already explained why:
(sorry, it's long time and I'd forgot to mention it)
Is there a difference or any incompatibility issues with using either or both hi-res and megamod's dx9's? And can megamod run safely if i dont any and all dx9?
You did not read the previous link I posted, man! Answer is there, just few posts below.
Well, I'm running Windows XP+SP2 and the MegaMod (with weather mod disabled) can be pretty well played in the default 8-bit graphics mode, on my OS. None issues, all working perfectly. The sfall's DX9.0 mode as well.
Ok, another weird thing. At Navarro, just west of the greeter i see 3 enclave soldiers which tell me "You are finally back - you did well out there". In addition the enclave patrols in the area tell me that they are aware of some mission im supposed to be on.
1. BOS script seems to be brocken - when i try to enter the bunker, it drops me on the worldmap
2. i think, soldiers near that bunker should be friendly, 'cause in that mess they often shoot me or my teammates, so in that case there is no way, but killing them all
3. there are TOO MANY creatures to kill there. really.
4. marcus should change his appearance when wearing armor, shouldn't he?
5. and somehow burst mode is brocken - it doen't hurt first in a row, only few next
Bos Bunker elevator just teleports me on the world map. Any of the 4 floors just puts me on world map. Any ideas?
Encoutering a problem right from the start that I hope there is an easy solution for.
When I first save to a savegame slot, the savegame works fine. When I resave over a slot, the slot gets corrupted and I can no longer load the save game.
Instead, I get a crash and an error saying the memory cannot be read.
*Please spread this fix around as much as possible*
The modding team actually released a new MM 2.44 obj_dude.int file, but since it was so hard to find I figured I'd leave a couple of links to it (replacing the 2.44 original file with this one fixed ALL saving issues):
The file to replace can be found in Fallout 2/data/scripts/