Fallout 2 mod Megamod version 2.47 Bug Reports and Suggestions

According to Perl's near ultimate guide, NONE of six combat skills are tag and AGI is 6 or lower. It really piss me off as well. AGI 6 can be dealt with but none combat skill is a bit too much.

None of melee and unarmed tag would be more logical.

Thats's why Klint is carrying my ass

Maybe intended. I got my third dream from the oldman from arroyo. Never got this far before. Now I am at a loss, since it appears I've taking too much time and I am going to loose arroyo. I hauled ass south, as NCR being ShadySands figure I triangulate with vault 15. However, there is no 13 anywhere around the area. I did run into military base though. Disregard.

Maybe bug: Even though I scouted Gecko and check out NCR, I dont think stark gave me any credit. Although at each step he did give me the following quest, like i am up to the rat infested village. And the other two quests are still on PipBoy without strikethrough.

Last edited:
Gecko, thought I did I will try again.
NCR, is the bazaar the gunshop? I know I traded there, and went to the bar as well.

According to Perl's near ultimate guide, NONE of six combat skills are tag and AGI is 6 or lower. It really piss me off as well. AGI 6 can be dealt with but none combat skill is a bit too much.

None of melee and unarmed tag would be more logical.

Hmmm... I can't remember exactly how TeamX modified training from Cameron. I think it is just some kind of straight percentage. I almost always play a character with melee tagged, and I get the melee training. And, I have gotten messages where my skill was so low that he says something like there is no skill to build upon, and others where my skill was so high that he could not teach me anything new. I'll check out the TeamX script.

So, got side tracked trying to save Arroyo. Did not get to the VC village in time.

So, when i went there I landed on a black map. Had to leave game and load a saved game.

Went around Arroyo again, no dice, quest still shows active in Pip. Same with NCR.

Unless there is a condition where I blew them both.

Last edited:
I'd like to report some issues with version 2.47.5:
-Siege bos guys give me "can't grab dialogue" error, game black screens and is essentially unplayable.
-After finishing the siege and reporting to the guy who sent me there, the elevator gives me "won't go anywhere without the pass code" or something. Burke still unresponsive and I guess he'd be the one to give me the access? Weird thing is I remember all of this working properly when I played the MM years ago.

Redding: Southeast of the widows farm. 2 containers are displayed. However, they are unreachable. Probably the NPC trading containers?

Bug:
New Reno: The 3 characters by the barrel on the S corner outside the Gym, they float :error: when you walk by. If you talk to them, there are two dialogue options, their input "Hey Champ" or something like that, and you can give them money and forget the other option, but nothing happens. I can get details if ya like.

Edit: The float error happens if you ask them to play something else.

Last edited:
Question: Does MMod include Niki from RP? I was not able to find her.

Gameplay General Question: When I was fighting the Salvatore's at their bar, I noticed a character Bill ran away. I had not felt his pressence before :/. It was towards the end of the battle and I could not stop Sulik in time, who proceeded to inflict blunt force trauma on him. Did I miss a quest by this action? Disregard.

Last edited:
Got Raider Map from Bishop's vault. Read it. Killed the Bishop gang. Went to VC and got he raider quest from stark. Wen to map, down the hole, tried to talk to the tribal, but all he does is stare at me. I even took Sulik's armor off and mine as well. Nada.

Edit: I just realized I had not killed Metzger before. Does that matter?

Last edited:
The kid at the basement of the stables wont give me dialogue for the jet antidote. I had gotten the antidote form the Doc in VC earlier and given it to painless. I went back to VC after the raiders and talked to Council man, whom I told that the doc could make the antidote. He told me to get it and bring it to doc johnson :/ which I already have. So, I went to Doc in Vault to get more and no dialogue present for any more.Played from a previous save. Atleast the councilman's dialogue was there. I must have missed it.

Last edited:
When I try to put Betsy to sleep in VC, the dialogue is "error" "error". I know one is a bad one because I loose 10 karma, and the other Betsy stays in the group.

The quest for finding the guy's son in Redding will not complete. I go to ruined city examine dead young lad body, focus, etc. Come back to redding he ask if i found him, my only option is nope still looking.

I am bugged at Suliks sister rescue. Kill alll slavers, get key, open door, her dialogue start then the diologue window freezes like it is not there as I can still mo character around but cannot engage in the dialogue. Reload previous save, same, left map came back, same.

I there a map file or dialogue file i can replace without starting from way back saves? I am kinda frustrated now.

After buying armor for Marcus at abbey and equiping it through dialog Marcus becomes invisible or uses Sulik animations.

Back