Mod Launcher for Fallout Tactics

Yeah, just got through finishing the mission with the earlier save, and the bug still happened :\ I'm worried that if I restart or switch to a new character I made in advance, the bug will just happen, again. How can I show you my save? I've taken a look in my Fallout Tactics folder, and it doesn't look like any saves are being kept in the usual place O.o I even did a search for "Dawn.sav," which is what I figured my save file would be called, but it never turned up.

Haven't updated this post in some time.

Mod Launcher v2.3 is now available for download, more mods and plugins are on the way!

All tutorials have been looked over and a number of them have been updated.

Updated the first post.

Hello RobertHouse,

I'm no newbee by any means to modding or PC's in general, as I've been building my own PC's for over 20 years now, buuuuuuut....:crazy::cry::twitch:

How the f*** do i get the mod launcher to even work?
It continuously says that it can't find the BOS.exe when its in the same folder......and I've tried everything.

the only thing with my system is that:
A: 64bit Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre
B: My 120gig SSD has only my OS on it and I have 3 other 1t HDD with all of every thing else loading onto them, including links for pictures etc to other HDD not in SSD

SO i'm completely stumped. I've tried versions 2.1 through to 2.3.1 of your Mod Launcher and non work...

Please help as I cannot find anything written anywhere that is a precise step by step tutorial on how to get this to work, and I'd like to replay FOT after many years with a lot more Cannon feel to the game as it was the first one me and a good mate found and have always wanted to see it in better condition and as I just finished Fallout 2 Restoration Project (feeeeuuuw that was long) I'm keen to keep in step..

Regards,

NuroDragonfly

Last edited:
4766c1ebgw1eq2yq1jn5ij20sg0lcadl.jpg

4766c1ebgw1eq2yprhlnlj20sg0lc425.jpg

If the limit of spr imgs is=640*480 can you edit it?

Last edited:
Hello RobertHouse,

I'm no newbee by any means to modding or PC's in general, as I've been building my own PC's for over 20 years now, buuuuuuut....:crazy::cry::twitch:

How the f*** do i get the mod launcher to even work?
It continuously says that it can't find the BOS.exe when its in the same folder......and I've tried everything.

the only thing with my system is that:
A: 64bit Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre
B: My 120gig SSD has only my OS on it and I have 3 other 1t HDD with all of every thing else loading onto them, including links for pictures etc to other HDD not in SSD

SO i'm completely stumped. I've tried versions 2.1 through to 2.3.1 of your Mod Launcher and non work...

Please help as I cannot find anything written anywhere that is a precise step by step tutorial on how to get this to work, and I'd like to replay FOT after many years with a lot more Cannon feel to the game as it was the first one me and a good mate found and have always wanted to see it in better condition and as I just finished Fallout 2 Restoration Project (feeeeuuuw that was long) I'm keen to keep in step..

Regards,

NuroDragonfly
Go into your Fallout Tactics folder and click on "Fix.reg" it should open a window, click OK then try starting a mod.

Been sick for a while, haven't been keeping everything up to date. :/

attachment.php

This error is still a problem for the Mod Launcher's FT Improver addon, it's not fully understood yet.

It is confirmed that this problem is a FT Improver problem and has nothing to do with the copy provided by the Mod Launcher or the Mod Launcher itself!

I've been working on a solution for a while and I think I've found a temporary fix that could lead to a permanent fix!

EDIT: Let me know via email if your having this problem: robco.db@gmail.com

Attachments

• Error15.png
    Error15.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 952
Last edited:
A friend of mine has been getting into New Vegas quite a lot, and it got me interested in doing another Tactics playthrough :grin: Time to redownload the Mod Launcher for an updated version, and the updated versions of some mods :mrgreen: I'll have to remember to put in that file you gave me, Robert, that fixes the glitch for the Sniper perk :o I also couldn't help but notice that the old mod to replace power armour with the T-51b and Advanced versions from F2 have been removed from your ModDB page, unless I'm missing them, somehow D:

Robert House, If you want, please feel free to add my mod to the mod launcher. I respect what you are doing with this program.

And I also like to thank you for keeping the forums alive, and the mods/files accessable to us all for the years that you did.

Hope you will try out my mod, it really is for us 20 or so Diehard FOT fans.

...Anyways, thanks for everything, and respect.

Back