Most hated Fallout 1 or 2 character?

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Lepidus, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Slaughter Manslaught

Slaughter Manslaught Vault Senior Citizen

Dec 11, 2006
    Bishop. With the anger of a thousand roaring war machines. He's a magnificent bastard, but he's still a asshole. That guy ALWAYS has a ace up his sleeve. If I refuse to do his dirty job, he blackmails me with my killing of the raiders or me screwing his wife or daughter! He talks like a hollering asshole, and once killed my endgame character with one burst of his 10mm SMG.

2. Vault Maker

Vault Maker Vault-Tec Cartographer

Jun 27, 2006
    The Enclave. From Sgt. Not-Bomber-Bob Dornan, to Tom Murray (he mut have built that stupid puzzle room on the oil rig...bastard), all the way up to Danny Byrd and President Richardson.

But the best reason to hate them is also a profound mystery:

The BIS designers, in 1998, somehow tapped into Dick Cheney's favorite masturbatory fantasy and put the Enclave on an oil rig.

Hmmm...off-topic: I just went to find that link for President Richardson on IMDB. I found a second film with a President Richardson. Partial synopsis:
    The rest sounds like a ripoff of Capricorn One.

3. Seelix

Seelix First time out of the vault

Oct 4, 2008
    In Fallout: Ian because of all the times he tries to kill everyone who is not enemy in a fight.

In Fallout 2: Those little bastards from the Den who like pickpocketing very much.

4. Canakin

Canakin First time out of the vault

Jun 25, 2007
    I always hated Frank Horrigan. The way he kills those poor deathclaws and BoS guard in SF pisses me off everytime i watch it.

5. BarackSays

BarackSays It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 18, 2008
    Fallout 1: I'm surprised it hasn't been said yet, that arrogant prick Rhombus.

Fallout 2: Myron, Lynette, the usual suspects.

6. Argonnot

Argonnot Still Mildly Glowing

Aug 27, 2004
    Fallout: Ian. If nothing else for the magic trick of him killing me while i was standing behind him. I seriously wish i could pull that shit.

Fallout 2: Marcus. The bastard was just too damn fragile when facing the enclave, and had an annoying habit of murderising my companions. I tried giving him a rocket launcher once to prevent him from firething through half my allies with a mini-gun to kill a rat or something. Don't go there.

7. Ogami_Itto

Ogami_Itto First time out of the vault

Sep 12, 2009
    Fallout 1: The "Children with attitudes" in front of the cathedral

Fallout 2: Myron

8. Werwolf

Werwolf First time out of the vault

Jun 23, 2007
    Ian is so cute, why so angry?

In F1 I hate all BoS commanders. In F2 Horrigan of course - they killed Hakunun!
    In F3 I don't like much overseer's daugher.

9. fallout_fan

fallout_fan It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 11, 2008
    Fallout 1- Tandi, she is an annoying turdlet. Obnoxious as well. The woman in the apocalyptic church in the hub.

Fallout 2 - the pick pocket kids in the den. Flick, I always kill him. becky is an annoyance. So is the other male bartender in the whole. The drug dealer in the den.

But its a fun inducing hate.

10. Dodge

Dodge First time out of the vault

Nov 26, 2008
    Vic's daughter in Vault City, the dialogue goes on and on, the bitch never shuts up.

11. radioactive_penguin

radioactive_penguin First time out of the vault

Jul 1, 2006
    my most hated lynette, myron, and every character in fallout 3 except Liam Neeson

12. Dodge

Dodge First time out of the vault

Nov 26, 2008
    Ha ha that is so true.

13. Yamu

Yamu Le Fromage Vieux oTO Moderator Orderite

Jul 26, 2003
    In Fallout 2, I'd like to say that it was AHS9, for what he represents, but in all honesty he (like most San Franciscan NPCs) just wasn't executed well enough as a character (regardless of how many times I actually, y'know, executed him).

I'd probably have to say Big Jesus Mordino. Slave-keeper, poison-pusher, vicious mafioso... I cannot think of a single angle to view the man from that wouldn't make him deeply, personally offensive to me in real life. It's a rare playthrough that doesn't see him pushing up daisies before I've left New Reno in my rearview.

It's a bit harder to choose in FO1, as most of the potential antagonists are either throwaways or are so well-crafted that you love them because you hate them. Let's go with Caleb-- the Regulator captain in Adytum, and a cold-blooded, power-hungry, deceptive, oppressive rat bastard.

14. stirfry247

stirfry247 First time out of the vault

Dec 17, 2009
    FO2: Miria as your wife. Incredibly annoying dead weight.

15. PastaMasta

PastaMasta Mildly Dipped

Sep 25, 2008
    Why the hate with Myron? He's my second in command usually, he just tags along for the one liners.

Lynette is a bitch, Tandi I have a much more excruciating hate for however. I can't count the number of times I offed her.

16. Sorrow

Sorrow So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Feb 9, 2006
    Tandi and Laura because they aren't fuckable/rapable.

17. sydney_roo

sydney_roo Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 24, 2008
    I gotta say Sulik from FO2. Woulda killed him if he hadnt been useful at the beginning.

18. PastaMasta

PastaMasta Mildly Dipped

Sep 25, 2008
    Sulik was alright, his character was more fleshed out than the others.

19. sydney_roo

sydney_roo Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 24, 2008
    He and the whole Arroyo village didn't work for me in the Fallout Universe. But his spear was useful :-)

20. BR4ZIL

BR4ZIL Still Mildly Glowing

Feb 22, 2008
    hmm.. in fallout 1, i would say Iguana Bob, i always wanted to arrest him for selling human meat but there is no such option, that drove me crazy :shock:

in FO2, the pickpockets when i didn't had killaps RP, Lynette and the soldiers at Navarro (when i have to fight them)

in FOT, the brain tubes at the last level for lowering the crap out of my karma level

in FO3: basically everyone, expecially the BOS as the "good guys", 3 Dog, those tree huggers that trapped harold "what they done to poor harold!!! :evil: "
    and everyone that has generic speech (which is pretty much everyone).

in Wasteland.... ops wrong topic :P