Most hated Fallout 1 or 2 character?

FO1: Lynette's grand grandmother - the bitch is guilty for allowing that bitch to be born at all.

FO2: Lynette

FOT: Lynette's grandmother - ditto

Set, oh god, fucking SET! I do his dirty job and he pays me a misery! WTF! Cough up the dough, motherfucker! Lucky him that I like Ghouls.

Also, Caleb. Tries to pass off as a generic guard, but he's actually a ruthless killer. The fucking bastard, he also killed Dogmeat, so he got a .12 package straight to the groin.

That fucking ghoul in the Gecko powerplant that due to some obscure bug, always made the entire population of Gecko hostile towards my character, ending in a climax of violence and ghoul corpses, F1 loading screen-style.

Wooz said:
That fucking ghoul in the Gecko powerplant that due to some obscure bug, always made the entire population of Gecko hostile towards my character, ending in a climax of violence and ghoul corpses, F1 loading screen-style.

That was a bug? Everyone always went hostile on my ass as soon as I entered the plant, which was annoying, but I presumed part of the game. xD

Fallout: Hm... probably Ian, but I guess he was somewhat useful, and the Overseer kind of pissed me off. And Morpheus was annoying.

Fallout 2: Lynette, and Myron (an annoying brat, so what you put brahmin crap juice in an inhaler, big deal). Oh yeah and Vic, I don't know why I keep him around.

Overall i hated Myron, Baby Face Myron, good god i hated him.

In fallout it would be um... the head guy in shady sands (forgot his name).

Vault dweller and chosen one...why becouse they are pussies they do everything and get nothing in return...

F1: I hate Katja the most. Such a useless NPC.
F2: Has to be Horrigan and all of the Enclave. A huge downgrade in complexity from the first game's boss, and their whole purpose seems poorly thought out. Good idea, but a direction I wish the fallout series would have strayed from.

gregor_y said:
Vault dweller and chosen one...why becouse they are pussies they do everything and get nothing in return...

Not really, the chosen one becomes the big bad king (or elder or whatever) of the new arroyo.

Rufus Luccarelli said:
And Morpheus was annoying.

I rarely see Morpheus in an FO1 playthrough but you're right about him, though i wonder: which one is more fanatical and more annoying between him and Jain?

x'il said:
Not really, the chosen one becomes the big bad king (or elder or whatever) of the new arroyo.

New Arroyo who cares? its still a dump most of their population died before we find geck then enclave raid the place...so theres not much left again your chosen to be idiot...

Why cant i take control of NCR there should be option to lie that your son of vault dweler and tandi... :)

The Mysterious Stranger.
He turns up in every fight with his fucking minigun and often kills my character, Dogmeat, Ian, Tycho, and our enemies at the same time leaving us all in a humungous pool of limbs and guts. Next time I'm gonna kill the bastard.

Oh wait, I can't. I just wandered around the wasteland forgetting about the main quest (waterchip done) and I saved before the Glow and have about a half day left to stop the mutants. Damn shit. But it was my fault... Started over again at once. It's worth it :)

Nuclear Winter said:
In fallout it would be um... the head guy in shady sands (forgot his name).

I believe his name was Aradesh.

Also hated The President. Guy was damned crazy.

I also wasn't a huge fan of old Tandi in F2.

Back