Mutants Rising Demo Released

You got it man! 200% Fallout! For me will be "Fallout 3: Mutants Rising", yeah.

Hope it will be ready soon, congratulations for an excellent work.

Hope it will be ready soon, congratulations for an excellent work

thankyou so much for this, sounds awesome! I can't wait for the full release. I will tell all my friends about it.

Glad you both liked it! We're struggling for writers at the moment which is limiting us somewhat... but have no fear we will get there!

"Couldn't find/load text fonts "

had same issue, pointed at my fallout install, but the installer added automaticly a 2nd ...\fallout2\ after the path i selected. which caused it to be in the incorrect folder.

Very strange. The installer isn't doing anything with the Fallout2 folder itself at all. So I can only guess that the install path was somehow wrong. /Edit: I've reread your post and yeah, no idea why a second /Fallout2/ was added, but this should not be there. Never had it in any my tests and I don't know of any reports about it.

Roseveld said:
"Couldn't find/load text fonts "

had same issue, pointed at my fallout install, but the installer added automaticly a 2nd ...\fallout2\ after the path i selected. which caused it to be in the incorrect folder.

Well, I'm happy you solved the issue. Like Lexx said, it's strange that the installer should do that.

Don't forget to post your impressions here.

Back