My first post since 2018 and the fallout tv series

Shiozaki

It Wandered In From the Wastes
Has me seething with frustration... I've tried to give Bethesda's games the benefit of the doubt, especially since they've predominantly been set on the East Coast. But I never could shake off my disappointment with the subpar writing and world-building. Bethesda seemed wise to leave the lore of the West Coast untouched, and I supported that decision.

Spoiler alert: They nuked Shady Sands off the map. It's no wonder, New Vegas probably keeps Todd Howard tossing and turning at night, given that none of his games come close to its quality.

Since Fallout 3, my opinion hasn't wavered: it's an okay show, but a shit Fallout show.

oh well lol

Has me seething with frustration... I've tried to give Bethesda's games the benefit of the doubt, especially since they've predominantly been set on the East Coast. But I never could shake off my disappointment with the subpar writing and world-building. Bethesda seemed wise to leave the lore of the West Coast untouched, and I supported that decision.

Spoiler alert: They nuked Shady Sands off the map. It's no wonder, New Vegas probably keeps Todd Howard tossing and turning at night, given that none of his games come close to its quality.

Since Fallout 3, my opinion hasn't wavered: it's an okay show, but a shit Fallout show.

oh well lol

I wish Shady Sands got nuked earlier because I fucking hate the NCR.
Those faggots only got good in new vegas and even then they were still lame, doing the same mistakes the old world government did. Spreading themselves thin, not blowing up that gigantic tent with the legion's leader in front of their dam on top of a hill with their functioning artillery gun.

If aradesh was watching from the afterlife he would have killed himself to die a second time.

oh well lol

Jonathan Nolan is the one who requested the chance to destroy Shady Sands according to Todd Howard.

Jonathan Nolan is the one who requested the chance to destroy Shady Sands according to Todd Howard.
this is like blaming your brother for getting your permission to do something that got him in trouble when mom left you in charge. which is to say it doesnt matter you were in charge and gave permission its still your fault

this is like blaming your brother for getting your permission to do something that got him in trouble when mom left you in charge. which is to say it doesnt matter you were in charge and gave permission its still your fault

True but it's this weird idea Todd Howard had a vendetta against New Vegas when it was more like a JJ Abrams, "I want to make a big bang and change to the world for this franchise that I'm familiar enough with to know will hit like a gut punch."

I think Johnathan Nolan had an elaborate incest fantasy ready to go, and he just slotted it right into Fallout, which is why the Triune vault plot is the only one that works. It's the only plotline with any thought put into it. They blew up the NCR so you could think about Ella Purnell molesting her cousins.

I think Johnathan Nolan had an elaborate incest fantasy ready to go, and he just slotted it right into Fallout, which is why the Triune vault plot is the only one that works. It's the only plotline with any thought put into it. They blew up the NCR so you could think about Ella Purnell molesting her cousins.

I mean I'd argue it's just being realistic about being in a Vault would suck but there is a LOT of weird sex stuff in Westworld so maybe.

:)

2024-05-02 10.26.29 duckduckgo.com 291b03dd6b4d.png

True but it's this weird idea Todd Howard had a vendetta against New Vegas
Well between refusing to work with obsidian again, shitting on new vegas in 4, and letting the TV show ruin new vegas entirely rendering the entire game moot its hard to accept it as pure incompetence

Also jbrams trek is hardly a favorable comparison ever

I think the joke is no more than, "There's this small group of people in the same Vault for 200 years, interbreeding. They're all going to be fucking related after awhile."

Back