NE Commonwealth

Renegadexss

It Wandered In From the Wastes
Thinking about fallout locations I'd like to see what's going on with the NE Commonwealth. It could be a cool place to go and maybe build on a new bad guy entity to move to replace the Enclave. Just a thought.

Everyone talks about replacing the Enclave.... The enclave can still exist, but they don't necessarily have to be the bad guys or the center of the game.
You never hear anyone complaining that there is a Vault in every game, or the Brotherhood of Steel (Well, maybe the BoS). But still. Especially in the Northeast, I think its plausible to have the Enclave, just not as the main bad guys.

Instead of replacing the Enclave with a new Bad Guy.... what about, I don't know, this may sound crazy, Make new Factions of varying degrees of gray?

Actually, I like that idea.
Kinda like how even though a lot of people saw the NCR as being good, there were also those who saw it as bad.

Walpknut said:
Instead of replacing the Enclave with a new Bad Guy.... what about, I don't know, this may sound crazy, Make new Factions of varying degrees of gray?

As long as they don't come out as boring as Caesar's Legion and the NCR, sure. Hell, the Boomers were more awesome than both of them.

If the next game is set in Boston/The Commonwealth, the Institute will likely be very advanced based on what we know. Perhaps they could have rebuilt everything nicely, who knows?

I'm hoping the new game is announced at E3 this year.

CaveJohnson said:
Walpknut said:

As long as they don't come out as boring as Caesar's Legion and the NCR, sure. Hell, the Boomers were more awesome than both of them.

Boring?! I loved the NCR and Legion... :cry:

Back