NE Commonwealth

Discussion in 'Future Fallout Game Discussion' started by Renegadexss, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Renegadexss

Renegadexss It Wandered In From the Wastes

May 26, 2011
    Thinking about fallout locations I'd like to see what's going on with the NE Commonwealth. It could be a cool place to go and maybe build on a new bad guy entity to move to replace the Enclave. Just a thought.

2. Ryanbeolve

Ryanbeolve First time out of the vault

May 14, 2012
    Everyone talks about replacing the Enclave.... The enclave can still exist, but they don't necessarily have to be the bad guys or the center of the game.
    You never hear anyone complaining that there is a Vault in every game, or the Brotherhood of Steel (Well, maybe the BoS). But still. Especially in the Northeast, I think its plausible to have the Enclave, just not as the main bad guys.

3. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Instead of replacing the Enclave with a new Bad Guy.... what about, I don't know, this may sound crazy, Make new Factions of varying degrees of gray?

4. Ryanbeolve

Ryanbeolve First time out of the vault

May 14, 2012
    Actually, I like that idea.
    Kinda like how even though a lot of people saw the NCR as being good, there were also those who saw it as bad.

5. CaveJohnson

CaveJohnson First time out of the vault

May 16, 2012
    As long as they don't come out as boring as Caesar's Legion and the NCR, sure. Hell, the Boomers were more awesome than both of them.

If the next game is set in Boston/The Commonwealth, the Institute will likely be very advanced based on what we know. Perhaps they could have rebuilt everything nicely, who knows?

I'm hoping the new game is announced at E3 this year.

6. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Guest

Boring?! I loved the NCR and Legion... :cry: