need help (Fallout 2 party size problems)

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by fatcatofalltime, May 21, 2017.

1. fatcatofalltime

fatcatofalltime First time out of the vault

May 20, 2017
    So i was playing fallout 2 and I noticed that I could not take dogmeat with me because I already had sulik and vic with me then I found out that the higher the charisma the higher the party size limit however I would really be thankful if someone could please link me to a mod that gets rid off the limit. I have already tried installing FO2 tweaks mod but it would not work. PS sorry for bad use of punctuation/grammar.

2. Wrath of the Jam!

Wrath of the Jam! First time out of the vault

May 22, 2017
    Cheating is no way around this, either, a grab the magnetic personality trait, b move your chat up to the nearest even special, or c deal with it.

3. YeeCop

YeeCop Just a Sweet Irradiated Transvestite

Jan 26, 2017
    Take the perk that raises your Charisma by one point.
    You can find mirrored shades in a grave in Golgotha. Holding these in your inventory will raise your Charisma by 1.
    Install the Blue memory module into ACE in the Brotherhood outpost in San Francisco, then request the following surgery. Charisma will be increased by one.

4. CPL

CPL Still Mildly Glowing
    Modder

Mar 16, 2013
  5. burn

burn Mildly Dipped
    Modder

Apr 22, 2012
    What was the problem with fo2tweaks, though?

6. Eldulac

Eldulac First time out of the vault

May 25, 2017
    If I remember correctly fo2tweaks requires killap's patch or restoration project installed. The original post didn't mention having either installed, so that could be the problem.

@burn , is there a version of your tweaks that would work alongside with the MIB88's Megamod? Would really like to experience such a thing!

7. burn

burn Mildly Dipped
    Modder

Apr 22, 2012
    I didn't try megamod, but in theory it should just work.