New animations 2

Just a quickie... is there a new fire animation for Flamethrower Fuel MK II? Something like making the fire brighter or whatnot.

EDIT: Disregard that, I've just realised the fire animation isn't separate and it might be too much work to duplicate so many frames of animation just for a petty effect.

Tell me how to add new critters to fallout? I cant add new critters i dont know how it works pls help me so how to add new critters to fallout? Is it any program to add critters or something else?

Well...welcome everyone.

Can't believe after all these years of feeling some kind of connection to Fallout series, and checking this place occasionally, my first post will be a response to the guy who- as my lurking skills (pff) told me- will be banned soon.

Anyways, maybe someone with skills will be interested.

Here come the links!
http://www.nma-fallout.com/content.php?page=fo-modding-fo-critters-guide
http://falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/Building_New_Critters_for_Fallout
http://modguide.nma-fallout.com/#Graphics001
From-currently- Berlin with love!

I'm interested.
I hereby present you a longhaired female tribal walking on beta drugs.
47hPwUS.gif

There's always room for improvement, ArtWhiz. ;)
So there will be a postcoldturkey version.
SdSEGdQ.gif

Or Summer Glau with old beta software?

Making this baby run... Ot at least stopping crashing in walls.
Z2H9eJh.gif

Or snapkickin' teeth.
Huuw6XI.gif

hey ArtWhiz, I like that car mod you came up with. I'd say maybe ditch the center spear though, and perhaps rock some chandeliers over the head-lights ala Escape from New York.

03-MFMC-EscapeFromNYCadillac.jpg

Seriously though, the art is good. You might want to try to conform to the Fallout pallete's lack of fidelity / desaturation / whatever a bit more tho, as it 'jumps' next to the regular art. I think Conti or .Pixote have this technique down..

First I thought "Challenge accepted!"

However, after a short while, I realized the chandeliers aren't very "Fallout", at least not to me...
So, I came up with an alternative: since there are so many streetlights, why not use them?
And here's what I got...

fallout-2-new-car.jpg

If you need the sprite, follow the white rabbit, ahem, the link in my SIG. Thanks for the idea!
PS. There is a 8% chance I might drew more cars in the future, just for fun. ;)

As we speak in a animation thread, is it actually possible to make animated vehicle sprites in Fallout? Something like this?

OadRc0T.gif

Yup, but it probably looks shitty in the game, as the car never moves and it makes not much sense to keep the engine running all day.

This animation is more appropriate for a combustion engine. Electric engines are running smoothly.

What for? You'll never see the cars actually moving like in Fallout tactics anyway, so it would look weird if the car would bump and bump all the time while remaining static on the map.

Maybe the car should be turned into a NPC called Christine (58 Plymouth). It will run down people in a fight. Actually the Highwayman looks very similar...odd that, or is it. :P

MS04.JPG

FOnline folks know it best, FOnline has a buggy from Tactics doing that jittering.

As for the vehicle NPCs, .Pixote. this is a fascinating idea. :) The NPCs can have vehicle "armors" equipped, so there can be biker gang encounters in Fallout. Would probably be not difficult to render few animations in 6 directions.

Yet bigger vehicles would look weird, (unless it would be a threaded vehicle, like a tank), as their turning cycle can not be implemented in Fallout engine and also their perspective angle differs from the roads angle.

But a driveable tank with jammed turret or a bike hmm... :roll: Is it possible to pick up and equip armor item at the same time?

Time for me to make my way into the Modding forum to see what these crazy geniuses have cooking, as I do from time to time. What's going on in this thr...

Continuum said:

...oh my...

Back