New Fallout trailer

It'll get perfect reviews scores across the board, win several awards, and then be canceled because season 1 didn't make enough money.

If Halo and Rings of Power can get at least two or three seasons, I'm willing to bet Fallout will too, maybe more since Bethesda fans are seemingly excited for this.

Judging by the people involved around it, it is going to be a riot.
fallout-tv-series-community-managerdeabdd112839d9a1.jpg

Am I the only one to find it weird when a white person complains about white people as if they're not white?
I understand your viewpoint. Appears they are trying to elevate themselves by pointing out their own perceived flaws due to an immense feeling of guilt. A desperate attempt to fit in, by kicking and screaming on X.

White people complaining about white people is otherwise fine and natural. I have this urge to vent every time I've stepped outside but I must be better at suppressing the rage.

I understand your viewpoint. Appears they are trying to elevate themselves by pointing out their own perceived flaws due to an immense feeling of guilt. A desperate attempt to fit in, by kicking and screaming on X.

White people complaining about white people is otherwise fine and natural. I have this urge to vent every time I've stepped outside but I must be better at suppressing the rage.
It's natural in so far as it's not racially driven, and if it is racially driven, you're basically complaining about yourself and by extension your existence.

I'll be honest, not knowing the context or anything, it doesn't really prove any point what so ever.
To be there seems to be a very specific incident she is talking about.
Otherwise, again, it comes off as a nothing argument.

I'll be honest, not knowing the context or anything, it doesn't really prove any point what so ever.
To be there seems to be a very specific incident she is talking about.
Otherwise, again, it comes off as a nothing argument.
Giving people the benefit of the doubt is fine. Though in the case of this individual and the countless other like her on social media, it's a fools errand.

Giving people the benefit of the doubt is fine. Though in the case of this individual and the countless other like her on social media, it's a fools errand.

I mean I'm not even really doing that, I don't have any information to give an informed conclusion.
Like literally, she could be talking anything.

Back