New Vegas Ultimate

Ediros

Water Chip? Been There, Done That
A complete modding guide or rather clickbait. Don't bother, it's gonna crash. Use Fear and Loathing or something. Check post below for more details.

Last edited:
That looks amazing, but the chances of me carrying out even half of those steps without screwing something up horribly is basically zero. :(

That looks amazing, but the chances of me carrying out even half of those steps without screwing something up horribly is basically zero. :(

Ignore this guide, it's shit. The maker is a massive douche. Half of the mods conflict with each other.

Use Fear and Loathing as a base.

The sinatro guy is a complete scum. First of all, I heard he is using redundant and incompatible mods all in the same list. Secondly, he needs to respect Mod Authors when they ask for something - if they stop modding because of these idiots, what now? Third - you can tell he's a scum on patreon when you can donate 150 dollars for a letter and a discord rank to be his "friend".

The One Man Army guy is hiding his mods too because of him. Thank god i have it already but god I hope we still have these mod authors. I wish this was April Fools. Im pretty frustrated

The sinatro guy is a complete scum. First of all, I heard he is using redundant and incompatible mods all in the same list. Secondly, he needs to respect Mod Authors when they ask for something - if they stop modding because of these idiots, what now? Third - you can tell he's a scum on patreon when you can donate 150 dollars for a letter and a discord rank to be his "friend".

The One Man Army guy is hiding his mods too because of him. Thank god i have it already but god I hope we still have these mod authors. I wish this was April Fools. Im pretty frustrated
I know it will sound extremely elitist but I don't like how Fallout became popular thanks to F3 and New Vegas - now we have shit like this in our community alongside screaming youtubers doing longplays, naked anime girls mods and Fallout memes on 9gag

I know it will sound extremely elitist but I don't like how Fallout became popular thanks to F3 and New Vegas - now we have shit like this in our community alongside screaming youtubers doing longplays, naked anime girls mods and Fallout memes on 9gag

There will always be people like this. Big or small, assholes are everywhere.

While Fallout becoming popular is part of the reason, it's bugthesda's Fault the franchise became known for titty anime mods, instead of storytelling, choice and consequences. They have dumbed it down.

Many mods and modders brought second life to Fallout New Vegas like wmx or EVE. However, You can't change human nature. See which mods are the most popular for Skyrim and New Vegas.

I don't get the people who mod NV to look like bleak, grimdark Metro 2033 or something. The vanilla artstyle conveys the aesthetic and atmosphere perfectly. Having the Mojave be this grey overcast place with people in tacticool gear just seems really fucking weird.

You had a chance to link my superior mod guide instead of every single popular Youtube guide that uses everything that is found on "most endorsed" category of Nexus.

Huh, now that I think about it, I should prolly do my own mod guide to YouTube.

Back