NMA member Atomic Postman passed away March 3

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin
66740.jpg

We are deeply saddened to learn that beloved NMA community member @Atomic Postman has passed away. Our thoughts are with those dear to him.

Atomic Postman was a well respected and appreciated member of the NMA forums. He held great love for Fallout lore and he was a great contributor to our boards. Because of his in-depth knowledge, comments from him were extra noteworthy. He was a great guy and it was always a pleasure to be in discussions with him.

One of his pet projects was the Fallout: Van Buren Worldbook, he also had a PnP project that he called Vault Archives and here's his idea of the ultimate Fallout marathon that he postponed from 2021 and was supposed to do later this year. Many of us were looking forward to that. He will be sorely missed.

Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
God what a loss. I didn't know him on a personal level, but I loved reading his works and he was always respectful, articulate and open-minded in discussions with both me and what I've seen on forum posts. From what I've interacted with him, he seemed like a really cool guy. Rest in peace to my fellow Floridian Fallout fan.

Every day it made me happy to see him post or to see that he had messaged me. Now every day coming to this forum, knowing that this will not happen again, I just feel sad.

Input from him meant a lot and I always secretly hoped he would comment on my posts as his opinions were of extra value due to his knowledge.

Just a young kid destined to lead from the front

Now he's made it home and made us some chumps.

Singing songs of glory they've never heard.

Cause out in the wastes the bird is the word.

Now give a dog his deserved due.

Praise high to the sky and make it come true.

Another dead courier in the halls of Valhalla
forever.

Always on time and never complained about the weather.

A pair of 40's and a blunt for the old G.

That's what you want but you're gettin more from me.

Never knew him by his presence just his space.

Delivering campaigns with coke on his face.

What I wouldn't give to keep you alive.

Young kids like you don't deserve to die.

I didn't know Atomic Postman personally nor did I interact with them. I lurked the forums for a good while and I came to respect their work and creativity. Inspired me to take a shot at running a campaign and come back here to be more active.
So thank you Atomic Postman for all you have done and may your soul be at peace.

I can't say I knew Atomic Postman that well, but for what it is worth, I wish he lived quite a bit longer.

Although I doubt I ever crossed keyboard with the guy, I did read his posts on various matters from time to time.. damn shame, that this poor fellow forum member is not among the living anymore.. I sure as hell would like to be remembered in similar way as well, whenever I kick the bucket that is...

Does anybody have any info on the details of His demise? did he got Vaxxed and got a heart attck or something? got gunned on the streets by thugs.. I mean In the country I come from I barely see anyone around their ~30ies or ~40ties or even younger to die due to natural reasons (a.k.a. old age).. so what really happened?

Does anybody have any info on the details of His demise? did he got Vaxxed and got a heart attck or something? got gunned on the streets by thugs.. I mean In the country I come from I barely see anyone around their ~30ies or ~40ties or even younger to die due to natural reasons (a.k.a. old age).. so what really happened?
Read the shoutbox comment/new profile post, posted by one user that apparently his girlfriend. But i will refrain from speculate, judge it by yourself.

Whenever I posted art projects he was warm and receptive. I admired his Van Buren guidebook a whole lot. May he rest in peace.

Holy shit! I was going to read his incredible Van Buren handbook when I had the time, that PnP project was great. Probably never talked to him, but he was always a good poster. Will be missed.

F

I did not know Atomic Postman as well as some of the others here but I remember getting into conversations with him when I posted my ideas for a Fallout fan idea and him giving feedback on it.

I also have some criticisms about his Fallout PNP book (some of the lore such as recycling elements from Van Buren) which he showed me for feedback of my own prior to its release (just was really overwhelmed by all of it), but his passion for the franchise was clear to me.

Actually I find it frustrating that I have not achieved anything in the years that I talk about Fallout where as he really took direction of his ideas and made something with it.

Will take some time to get used to the idea that I won't see posts of you any more or hearing from you in PMs.

I did not know Atomic Postman as well as some of the others here but I remember getting into conversations with him when I posted my ideas for a Fallout fan idea and him giving feedback on it.

I also have some criticisms about his Fallout PNP book (some of the lore such as recycling elements from Van Buren) which he showed me for feedback of my own prior to its release (just was really overwhelmed by all of it), but his passion for the franchise was clear to me.

Actually I find it frustrating that I have not achieved anything in the years that I talk about Fallout where as he really took direction of his ideas and made something with it.

Will take some time to get used to the idea that I won't see posts of you any more or hearing from you in PMs.
I don't think I've ever interact with him, but based off what I read in this thread, I probably would've have the most interesting conversations with him. He's a shining example of how much fans can care more about a franchise than a bunch of corporate hacks ever could.

Back