Official Nuka World Trailer Released

So... nobody is going to mention how ironic it is Bethesda's final DLC is set around an amusement park, given all the criticism of 3 and 4 about its amusement/theme park structure design?

I'm just so disappointed in 4.
People already have...

My response was pretty much this:
R.Graves said:
To be fair fo4 isn't like a theme park at all. Theme parks are fun. Fo4's more like a funhouse in that it seems like it'd be fun at first but once you're in you realise how childish it is and how much you've out grown this Bullshit. And you're left with a bunch a caricature and stupid shit and you're bored the whole time.

So... nobody is going to mention how ironic it is Bethesda's final DLC is set around an amusement park, given all the criticism of 3 and 4 about its amusement/theme park structure design?

At least it´s over, the next one is probably going to come out 10 years from now, if nothing happens to Bethesda. If it does happen, it´ll be fun seeing the F5 apologists saying F4 was garbage and that people only like it because of nostalgia :)

At least it´s over, the next one is probably going to come out 10 years from now, if nothing happens to Bethesda. If it does happen, it´ll be fun seeing the F5 apologists saying F4 was garbage and that people only like it because of nostalgia :)
Maybe...just maybe...we might even see another Obsidian fallout release, I go down on my knees and pray to the holy Avellone each night before bed for such a holy miracle.

I know we have sinned oh lord, but please save us from wanky writing, mediocre gameplay and completely shitty characters........maybe I should try self-flagellation to appease the lord in these dark times

Last edited:
Maybe...just maybe...we might even see another Obsidian fallout release, I go down on my knees and pray to the holy Avellone each night before bed for such a holy miracle.

I know we have sinned oh lord, but please save us from wanky writing, mediocre gameplay and completely shitty characters........maybe I should try self-flagellation to appease the lord in these dark times
By that time there will be rad wizards using staffs and dragons that breathe radiation.

A theme park inside of a theme park...fitting.

By that time there will be rad wizards using staffs and dragons that breathe radiation.

A theme park inside of a theme park...fitting.
but.....but what about good writing, the things that Fallout made Fallout.

Wait a moment, don't we have enough manpower over here in no mutants allowed to make our own Fallout game? We could make something good....something..pure

That is to say mod the game, not make an engine from scratch

Even if they were greenlit to make another game they would have to stick to the lore that Bethesda ass fucked edited. I'm not saying the writing wouldn't be any good I'm just saying that with the borked lore they would be given you can only do so much.
But can't we begin a project of our own? Wipe the slate clean together

Wait a moment, don't we have enough manpower over here in no mutants allowed to make our own Fallout game? We could make something good....something..pure
The modding community for Fallout 2 have made several Total Conversion mods, they're located on the modding forums of NMA, for the most part.

but.....but what about good writing, the things that Fallout made Fallout.

That is to say mod the game, not make an engine from scratch
Well, there is the project to make an NMA PnP, a vision of Fallout as we see fit... If I could get off me arse and finally kick it off, that is.

Well, there is the project to make an NMA PnP, a vision of Fallout as we see fit... If I could get off me arse and finally kick it off, that is.
Never been much of a PnP guy, I can talk your ears of about the lores of Shadowrun and Vampire the Masquerade but I have actually never really played those games, just eaten up those juicy delicious sourcebooks

I think we've mentioned that enough in the run-up to the trailer that nobody here thinks it's necessary anymore.

Either way, though, it's an incredible exercise in self-parody.

You'd think they were self aware, but they are not.

Back