Fallout Tactics mod (Old thread) ENCLAVE mod downloads Full version with bugs fixed

Thanks for the reply i was already losing hope:wink:
can ´t wait to finally play the mod and see what's new....i hope:look:

Alright, first you will need some things:

...Download all 7 of the Fallout Enclave files.

(Links copied from Mod DB)
File 1: Mediafire.com
File 2: Mediafire.com
File 3: Mediafire.com
File 4: Mediafire.com
File 5: Mediafire.com
File 6: Mediafire.com
File 7: Mediafire.com

...You will need to
download and install 7-Zip to extract the Enclave installer (Enclave v3.3.exe).
Link to 7-Zip: http://www.7-zip.org/

...You will need to
download and install the Mod Manager v1.0 (Demo version)
Link to Mod Manager page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/mod-manager

...Aaaaand download this patch for the Mod Manager: http://www.moddb.com/mods/mod-manager/downloads/enclave-patch-for-v10

Now once all that is done...

...You will need to open the first Enclave archive (Enclave v3.3.7z.001) in 7-Zip and extract the Enclave installer (Enclave v3.3.exe) to your desktop.

...Start the Enclave installer and follow the simple on-board instructions until it asks you to choose the installation folder, once you get to this point I want you to select your Desktop instead of your Fallout Tactics folder.. DO NOT install the files in your Fallout Tactics folder!

...Once the Enclave installer finishes you can go ahead and close it. You should end up with a folder called "Enclave" on your desktop along with a few files.

Open your Fallout Tactics folder (Where your game and Mod Manager are installed, see example directories at the end of this post) you should see a folder called "Mods" ... Take the Enclave folder that you previously extracted and drop it IN the "Mods" folder.

It should look like so: "...\Fallout Tactics\Mods\Enclave"

...That's it! :D ...You can delete the left over files from the Enclave installer that's still on your desktop and start the Mod Manager and play Enclave.

Hope you enjoy the mod!

============================

NOTE: You only need to extract the first archive (Enclave v3.3.7z.001) DO NOT extract the other archives (Enclave v3.3.7z.002, Enclave v3.3.7z.003, Enclave v3.3.7z.004, etc...) as they are parts and will be extracted automatically when extracting the first archive.

Example directories:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG.com\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Interplay\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\14 Degrees East\Fallout Tactics"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout Tactics"

Last edited:
So far the game seems to work fine with random characters, but with a character created by me ,the game crashes a couple of times when i try to enter the truck.
This only happens if i have the turn based mode ON (i check it 3 times)
not a major problem, i can always turn back on after i pass the truck scene.
finally i will be able to play the game how it should be done at the beginning.
I hope that you will continue to bring more content to the mod.
Excellent work:clap:

Thank you, I'm very happy I was able to help and everything is working correctly, if you encounter any more problems feel free to post them here.

There are many updates and changes to come for all my projects and many others. ;)

Have fun and enjoy! :postviper:

The mod works very well in the first mission, but when I travel
true the wasteland toward to the Enclave base i
came across with this in avery random encouters that i have.
bg.png

a vertibird in the middle of the map next to a green exit point, that to me does not make much sense but must be part of the design i think.
but at the base there is another one that looks like a hologram
bug2.jpg

these were the ones i found so far that seems a bit strange.
In the "Bazaar Day" area, if we stay to long in the place
you start to hear a noise that looks like an old tv.

In the Rocking Road area there seems to be another problem with the soundtrack
"Fortunate Son" there are two versions playing at the same time.
Another thing i did not
understand, i travel with my 5 members of my team to that area
but only four appear.
bug3.jpg

I don´t understand if this is part of mission or something else
I really like this mod, but after the first mission things started to get weird.
can you please tell me if this is normal or is there something wrong with the mod:|

Last edited:
The Vertibirds are all normal, the one in the random encounters transports your men around, the one in the bunker is lit by the opening above.

The mission with the two Vertibirds is unfinished in v3.3 it's fixed in v3.4 and the 4 members that appear are not part of your original squad.

Ok, from what i understand the mod is not yet completely finished, is that it?
No problem!
I prefer to wait and have the mod working 100% with no flaws ,than playing and lose all the immersion every time im progress in the game.
I hope that V3.4 comes out as soon as possible , this is the best mod i've seen so far
and i think i am not being unfair to the other modders,i just think this mod is better not only visually, but is closer than the game really should be.
Therefore I will wait patiently:whistle:

@RobertHouse How do I install the patch? I did everything else properly on my last attempt except for the patch which I didn't know how to install for the life of me.

Any help would be appreciated because I'll definitely give it a try after I finish my playthriugh of Redux.

when I saw the post, I thought it was the v3.4... oh well:shrug:
I don´t recommend you install this version for now, the mod has some problems that I expected by this time already were solved.
by this time, I do not know if the moder give up the project or simply this is the final version.It would be nice to know some news about this mod.

so hey people i can't play it not allow me to get the .exe form the first download plz help me i want to play it look bad ass

Back