People complaining Elder Scrolls online isn't Elder Scrolls

Joba Tett said:
If Bethesda didn't buy it, someone else would have and THEY would have made a Fallout game that didn't look like the first 3.
Troika was interested in it and they would have made a top-notch game, not some awkward 3D console port. I'm highly positive about that, Cain, Boyarsky and Anderson sounds much better than Howard to me. Nevertheless, now it's a history. :cry:

Obsidian got to put tons of Van Buren content into New Vegas. I'm happy with how things went down, but wouldn't mind seeing the IP exchange hands again since I have my doubts they'll give Obsidian another chance.
That's just dreaming, however.

valcik said:
Joba Tett said:
If Bethesda didn't buy it, someone else would have and THEY would have made a Fallout game that didn't look like the first 3.
Troika was interested in it and they would have made a top-notch game, not some awkward 3D console port. I'm highly positive about that, Cain, Boyarsky and Anderson sounds much better than Howard to me. Nevertheless, now it's a history. :cry:

:confused: I never knew that.

Yeah. I believe they even had a publisher interested in backing them (Troika couldn't buy the IP themselves), but the publisher quickly lost interest upon hearing Interplay's price/demands.

Mettle said:
Written by Jim Sterling, of Jimquisition fame?
Is this meant to be tongue in cheek and are there fans complaining?

That said, I had to bite my fist not to laugh out too loud. :D
Given how much of a tool Jim Sterling is, I doubt it. This seems like he truly believes what he wrote.

Karma's a bitch, ain't it Jim?

Back