Pete Hines finally goes away

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I thought the game sold well though. Since when do companies care about reception or the state of a game's release as long their bottom line isn't hurt?
Budget was 200 million and it sold 100 million dollars worth on Steam on the first two weeks. I'm not sure if those are good or bad margins once you take in xbox numbers and future sales etc... But it doesn't look spectacular either. Also, it got 83 on metacritic and recent steam ratings are trending towards mixed.

I'm not familiar but I'm assuming he's like sodomizing him or something...
Image breaks rule 11 - moderator

Edit:
VcG9NFf.jpg

Last edited:
The image is pretty clearly against rule 11 here, but freely available over on the codex.
It does indeed depict Pete Hines sodimizing a thumbs-up Vault Boy.

I believe these rules against nudity and such pics come from the hosting provider.
I don't wanna invite any kind of ire from that direction. There's been quite enough problems with downtime and technical issues this year.

Last edited:
I believe these rules against nudity and such pics come from the hosting provider, and I don't wanna invite any kind of ire from that direction, there's been quite enough problems with downtime and technical issues this year.
2023-10-21 14.54.11 www.nma-fallout.com af6404c65c7a.png

cringe
8=====D

"he'll be dearly missed by the team at bethesda"
(said no one ever)
i somehow doubt he left by choice but rather he was shown the door. guy like him never just leaves like that.

now get rid of that other lying wanker and start making good games

Back