Pete Hines interview

Man, I could swear I've read it 8 months or so ago that it was a gaming school. :| Guess I shouldn't rely on such things anymore. ;D

Surf Solar said:
Man, I could swear I've read it 8 months or so ago that it was a gaming school. :| Guess I shouldn't rely on such things anymore. ;D

Your memory: fucking up your credibility since day 1... or was it 2?

;)

Surf Solar said:

William and Mary definitely isn't a gaming school.

I wouldn't have a problem changing from isometric view to FPS if VATS was actually usable. Sure, for close contacts the thing works, but if a target is more than 3 feet away from you the math goes down the drain.
It's simply "amazing": you have two cazadors far away from you, you target them with VATS, the game returns that you have someting between 5% and 12% chance of hitting the parts you targeted, then you choose to make three shots...and the three shots hit and kill the damn things!

So you took away an interface that was pretty much accurate in what information was given to the player and replace it for one that basically works by guessing and this is the 8th wonder of the world?

Geez, I must have missed something. :facepalm:

[ ]'s

Back