Piss off NMA with 1 sentence.

Fallout 5 should have pregnant super mutants so there could be even more super mutants because Bethesda needs more super mutants in their games

I think I cheated with the semi-colons.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about F4, you nostalgia bitches, I’ll have you know I cleared out every Fallout 4 and Skyrim dungeon 7 times over, and I’ve been involved in numerous beta tests for Fallout 4 DLC, and have over 3000 confirmed hours play time, I am trained in merging ESPs and I’m the top nude modder on the Nexus website, you are nothing to me but just more faggots with shit taste in games, I will metabomb your precious Fallout 2 and New Vegas, mark my words, you think you can get away with disagreeing with me on the Internet, think again, fuckers; as we speak I am contacting my fellow Beth fans on Sugarbombed and we’re going to annihilate you, the storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your forum, you’re fucking dead, NMA; I can be anywhere, anytime, and I will happily debate why Fallout 4 is not only RPG of the year but why it is game of the motherfucking century; not only do I block out valid criticism, but no matter what you say, and how many /r/classicfallout faggots you’ve got sucking your dick, I’ll always beat you in an argument, if only you could have known what unholy retribution your shit taste in games was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have helped those 28 settlements and chosen a binary ending; but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiots- I will shit fury all over your worthless deserts and confusing user interfaces, salutations, faggots.

I think I cheated with the semi-colons.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about F4, you nostalgia bitches, I’ll have you know I cleared out every Fallout 4 and Skyrim dungeon 7 times over, and I’ve been involved in numerous beta tests for Fallout 4 DLC, and have over 3000 confirmed hours play time, I am trained in merging ESPs and I’m the top nude modder on the Nexus website, you are nothing to me but just more faggots with shit taste in games, I will metabomb your precious Fallout 2 and New Vegas, mark my words, you think you can get away with disagreeing with me on the Internet, think again, fuckers; as we speak I am contacting my fellow Beth fans on Sugarbombed and we’re going to annihilate you, the storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your forum, you’re fucking dead, NMA; I can be anywhere, anytime, and I will happily debate why Fallout 4 is not only RPG of the year but why it is game of the motherfucking century; not only do I block out valid criticism, but no matter what you say, and how many /r/classicfallout faggots you’ve got sucking your dick, I’ll always beat you in an argument, if only you could have known what unholy retribution your shit taste in games was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have helped those 28 settlements and chosen a binary ending; but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiots- I will shit fury all over your worthless deserts and confusing user interfaces, salutations, faggots.
Make the grammar and spelling worse by 300% and we have Dragonborn.

In all seriousness, Fallout isn't about lore, it's about shooting and looting and saving the world- get with the times, Bethesda saved your franchise, be grateful that they made games that bested both of the originals and NV.

Back