Planescape: Torment

Surf Solar,
have you played with a maximal Wisdom? There are some XP bonuses depending on it.

I had something around 24/25 at the end.. Played on Normal, maybe that's why? I heard higher difficulties give you more xp..

I've started playing it too for the first time. Still waiting for the awesomeness to come in. I've tricked some thugs into giving me some beads they've stolen from someone and made it to that bar with Ignus in it. I hope I'll stick onto playing the game..been kind of dull so far.

Empty09 - you didnt say if you are using the fixpack/Unfinished Business mods, otherwise you'll lose a lot of stuff. ;)

remember the awesome part is the story. ;) and i must admit it will be hard for you to enjoy the story in the 1st time since you wanna get to the end of the game to see it.

PST is my favorite RPG of all time. There's a reason Morte is my avatar in this and all other forums I frequent.

Dracon M'Alkir said:
Ah. You see, I was running the game, completely patched, with all of the cut in-dev content restored.

Where did you find those resources? I'd like to play through again with these changes.

I was too scared of spoilers to read this thread, but I am currently in my first play through of planescape and it's simply incredible.

Planescape is one of those games where it's actually fun to talk to un-named NPCs.

There are a few times when you can learn something about one of your followers from these conversations too...

Does anyone know how to overcome this candy coated nightmare - the visuals look like someone threw up on them...

Im using a ATi Radeon 9000 PRO video card...yep that's all of 64mb's worth.

008psti.gif

sea - i believe drivers arent the problem from the reads i made at spellhold studios, i believe you wanted to mean disable Direct3D since DirectDraw is needed for Planescape ;)

Pixote - if the hints here dont help go to Ghostdog's forum and post there since the other forums are rather inactive (Qwinn and scient didnt go there for almost 1 year) (no need to register to post)

Thanks Felipefpl - but I just installed Baldur's Gate Tutu to sooth my sorrows (and loving it :wink: ). I might just grab my old PC and install windows 98, that way I know it will work. All of the sudden I'm having this need to replay all of the old but good RPG's (the infinity engine craving).

Back