Project Safehouse

Just want to pitch in again and say thank you RobertHouse (and all those with FLVDT) for all the effort you put in for the community. Really looking forward to version 3 of Fallout Enclave and also really looking forward to any future projects from FLVDT. Once I am more comfortable with FOT modding, I will try and help you out however I can.

Thanks again all modders, your work is truly appreciated.

phillon said:
Just want to pitch in again and say thank you RobertHouse (and all those with FLVDT) for all the effort you put in for the community. Really looking forward to version 3 of Fallout Enclave and also really looking forward to any future projects from FLVDT. Once I am more comfortable with FOT modding, I will try and help you out however I can.

Thanks again all modders, your work is truly appreciated.

ya. now the only thing id love to see now as a mod is the authors of MIB88 MegaMod and Fallout 2: Restoration Project to get together and combine their mods. there are some things in MIB88 that i love then there are some things in Restoration that i love. but CANNOT be mounted at the same time or itll conflict with itself and the other mod ALOT. :( i know that they didnt even have to make the mods, and im thankful that they did. but some fans of 1 or both wish for an encore! what better way then to make these 2 big mods work together for an AMAZING Fallout 2 experience!

LynnetteJJW said:
ya. now the only thing id love to see now as a mod is the authors of MIB88 MegaMod and Fallout 2: Restoration Project to get together and combine their mods. there are some things in MIB88 that i love then there are some things in Restoration that i love. but CANNOT be mounted at the same time or itll conflict with itself and the other mod ALOT. :( i know that they didnt even have to make the mods, and im thankful that they did. but some fans of 1 or both wish for an encore! what better way then to make these 2 big mods work together for an AMAZING Fallout 2 experience!
I thought these topics were reserved for Fallout Tactics only? Unless your talking about modding Fallout Tactics into a Fallout 2 style game. If in that case then I agree.
The main thing that Fallout Tactics lacks in my opinion is adventure, and the ability to feel like a "post apocalyptic suvival game". I know, I know, Tactics right? And the game is revolved around this element. Yet Tactics has definately the capability to be a great adventure / role play game if modded right.

LynnetteJJW said:
yay! but not to keep anything down or anything. but ENCLAVE II should require ENCLAVE 1 to function correctly! doing that will save alot of space.

i might be confused. will ENCLAVE II be the 2nd part of ENCLAVE 1? because i think ENCLAVE 1 never finished. or i just have an OLD version.

No, Enclave II will not require Enclave.
Enclave II takes place in a different location, and a different era.

xxxRedMetalxxx said:
The main thing that Fallout Tactics lacks in my opinion is adventure, and the ability to feel like a "post apocalyptic suvival game". I know, I know, Tactics right? And the game is revolved around this element. Yet Tactics has definately the capability to be a great adventure / role play game if modded right.

Yes, FLV will not be anything like Tactics.

i hoped that the mod will be LINED like FO2 was. like if you go to a town and slaughter a bunch of people or loose karma then bounty hunters will look for you? or like make it so you dont damage the BoS's reputation? of course thats what i think your saying by making it more adventurous then tactical. to put in settlements and towns that could use the BoS's help. you chose to help them or let them be slaughtered? or you kill them for there technology,making the BoS's rep bad but in turn making the BoS able to make better weapons. you know what i mean?

if the map needs to be bigger there was a script in 1 of the FO2 mods i mentioned earlier (MIB88 and Res) that make the world map about 2.5x bigger. or its just diffrent scripting. idk

Ummm, What ???
No Enclave II and Last Vegas are nothing alike!

Fallout Last Vegas is going to be just like new vegas and fallout 3, there is no karma in Tactics so I don't know.

Update this week :) FLVDT and Red Tec made 51 item sprites from Fallout New Vegas, and FLVDT is finishing 2 maps, they mite not be in this weeks update but soon, and big story line update will be here soon, big changes.

RobertHouse said:
FLV update tomorrow! Story line update, may be a map ;)
Awesome! Looking forward to it. I am also busy with my modding project now. Starting to get a grip on the tools and all that. Discovered those awesome armor sprites by Darin (T51b, Omega and Enclave armors). Can't wait to use them.

Sorry for the delay but I have worked on the story line and all sorts of stuff related to the story all day! And I am leaving nothing out! The story will be huge! And well worth the wait! Should be here soon! :)

I like that you are putting so much into story writing. A good story can make or break a game. I eagerly await to see where this is going.

I 100% agree! I like games with a very large story line, most of the Fallout games have one, a lot of mods do not, I know it takes a long time to make a long story into a game but in the end its worth it ;) one of my favorite parts of modding is making the story and playing with code. Every part of FLV's story will work, there are know theory in the story line all that is wrote has all ready worked and passed testing.

The only thing that gets to me about story writing is the time it can take away from you that can be used to actually create. I am really good at writing stories, as you proberbly know my story takes place over thousands of years with many characters, plots, events, and original sci-fi / factual inspirations. The major problem with my story... It's all in my head!
I only have an intro actually written down!
I should get writing it all as it would be an extremely lengthy and interesting book, but not only is my time to do so limited, I remember all aspects of my story for now so there is no need to write it. It may be a good idea in future though as it keeps growing and changing, I don't want to forget any part of it.

I like to look at other peoples stories to get an idea of the imagination and intelligence of the creator. I think your story will be an interesting one and won't be like a lot of (the 'norm') story writers. You have a good mind and that is why I want to see where your story headed.

Thx! :) ya time is a problem when making a huge story, Ijust do it in my free time, I to have the story in my head but I prefer to have it in .TXT format lol to make sure that there are no loose ends and that the story is fully functional, lol I suppose you could compare it to a shopping list.

I would love to see your mods story line, it would give you a different view of your story.

As for Diablo7707: yes, that is also true in Enclave, not in Last Vegas there will never be a Last Vegas II or second chapter to this mod, there are just plans for 6 DLCs or expansions as you may call them, they will have there own campaigns and items.

The new story line will have 5 ways to end the campaign { of course after the campaign is completed you will still be able to play the game, wunder the map and do other side quests and mini campaigns, the game will never end entirely.

The new story will be extremely complex, I will have to shorten it here tho, I don't want to release too much information, I can assure you tho that the new story will release a helluva lot more information than my older story did ;)

Stand Aim feature news on Mod DB:

This new feature will turn any semi automatic weapon in to a deadly weapon! Not with power but with speed, just imagine you standing there waiting for that security garde to walk around that corner and the moment he does he gets 5 rounds in the side of his head before he could even draw his weapon with a semi automatic assault rifle!

This Stand Aim feature will increase fire rate with all weapons but! With a down side, your AP will replenish slower so its recommended that you don't use this feature when attacking lots of enemies.

The stance bar will contain the fallowing stances in this order:
(Stand)
(Stand Aim)
(Crouch)

This feature is up to you!
If you would like to see this feature in game please say so and comment what you think of it.

Back