Spent a few days refining the automated collision setup system. The whole system, along with building-story fade and context-menu features is heavily dependent on mesh/material setup of the geometry, so I was pretty scared it'd turn out error-prone and time consuming to fix on spot. I've made a few changes, came up with some solutions (pretty genius ones if you ask me ) and today I performed some test. I reset all the prefabs, removed all collision and set it all up again with the automatic tools I've made. Voila! Two clicks, couple of seconds wait, everything is set up and all system dependent on this work out of the box - navmeshes and navigation, building-story fading, and even context menu (since the reset, strings are not set on the prefabs, hence the Look option returns empty floating messages). I mean, the video doesn't really show anything mindblowing, but the cool thing is that you can get all this set up and running in a few clicks.