Rate the above song and post your own.

I find simple, numerical ratings of music to be somewhat blasphemic, a kind of sin. Anyway, I had problems focusing on the light music in the one above - maybe it was spooky spot that stole my attention, or too much green tea, or something else? It must be tea.

Anyway, here is one from "Why So Serious" series:

I spent first minute of it waiting for some kind of twist, point...my mistake, I guess. It sounds like Vangelis on steroids!? Not bad for energizing background.

6/10
I think they're getting old. At some point you just have to admit you don't have anything new to bring to the table. :(

6/10
I think they're getting old. At some point you just have to admit you don't have anything new to bring to the table. :(

I guess you have some point there. But I still think they're keeping up with the times in a way and I still think they're pretty damn awesome. This is personally the best Iron Maiden album I ever listened to. It's a bloody fucking masterpiece. The title track and the Clairvoyant were personally the best on the album.

Ah it's cool. I like em because they along with Priest throw Metal on the map. I like Sabbath but Ozzy has a lot of issues. At least in drugs issues.

Which rock musician doesn't/didn't have drug issues? That's hardly a criteria by which you can judge art given that virtually every era of human art had people creating under the influence of various substances - or being assholes because of it.

Classic Sabbath is classic.

Back