Rate the above song and post your own.

I feel like I've heard this song before... Like I said for the song Spacemunkey posted, I don't know much about punk rock, but I like it, although it isn't really my style. 6/10, I guess? I hate numerical ratings.

Sounds pretty generic to me. 4/10 >_>

This is Melvins playing live, I couldn't find this drumers' extempore anywhere in official tracks. You'll need to wait until that dude with two plastic bottles attached to his head start shrieking to fully appreciate the drumers though! (Crap, Media tag doesn't support timed video.)

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d5sKZyZ_dc&t=45m25s

Who would have thougth those old epic Soviet songs would sound even more epic in modern/rock versions.

9/10 Pretty damn epic man. I love classics like those man. Don't know much about Russia though. I do know about the Civil war in Russia that happened after 1917 with the White Army and the Black Army and such.

Very good instrumental, although I'm usually not a fan of iron maiden, I like this
8/10

now for the 'best' song off of a band's 'worst' album

^My knowledge of Rap is minimal.
Eh, kinda bland, but a bit of a novelty (A Vegetarian Rap)
3/10

9/10 Somehow Crab Battle reminds of this animated short of Metal Gear Solid 3 where snake was fighting a crab with a knife.

Back