Rate the above song and post your own.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Four Suited Jack, Aug 12, 2011.

1. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Y'all motherfuckers keep forgetting to post a song
    7/10

2. Mr muggyman 3000

Mr muggyman 3000 Lover of coffe cups

May 3, 2016
    Nice guitar work 7/10

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  3. aenemic

aenemic Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!

Jun 4, 2008
    You're talking to someone who has the Angel Dust cover tattooed on the arm, who flew from Sweden to southern Germany to catch a re-united Faith No More in 2009 (and then back again to see them in Sweden again 2 days later). And who's shook mr Patton's hand and told him he's hotter than Britney Spears. ;)

Faith No More is and will probably for always be my number one favorite band, I started listening when I was 14 years old and I have now 18 years later not heard anything better. Tomahawk comes in second out of Patton's projects, with Bungle a close third. But I've enjoyed most of his stuff, except the really self-indulgent extremely experimental things. Fantomas' Director's Cut is awesome. The DEP EP is grand as well, I'm a fan of their early stuff but that EP is when they really shone. I liked the album after, but soon felt they went in a way too mainstream direction with the new singer trying to sound like Patton all the way.

A collab with Death Grips would be fucking awesome, I never thought of that! They're really down his alley, but maybe they're starting to get too mainstream :P

To stay on topic:

8/10, can't go wrong with some Pixies.

4. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    5/10

Just sounds generic and boring to me. :shrug:

5. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    I cant understand how someone could be interested in music.

6. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Eh. Parody music is rarely my cup of tea. 4/10, at least it's somewhat clever.
    Seriously? I mean, I can understand why someone would not understand how one could ever be interested in postmodern art or Free Jazz, but music in general? That's seriously weird :D

Anyone ever heard of Miracle Worker? They make some seriously awesome music, can hardly describe their style, very unique. I guess it's some form of Progressive Rock?

7. Millim

Millim Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    9/10
    Now that's true music

8. Mr muggyman 3000

Mr muggyman 3000 Lover of coffe cups

May 3, 2016
    Great, I love a ha. Wish they were bigger in the states 8/10

9. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    I can't understand how someone could brandish that avatar on NMA of all places and not think it to be blasphemy.

But seriously I only started appreciating music on any kind of level like... Last year so I get where you're coming from.

10. Millim

Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    Very off topic, but was Doomsdayprepper actually banned?
    Or are my eyes deceiving me?

11. R.Graves

Apr 21, 2016
    No, he put that there himself in a poor attempt to troll @Hassknecht.

12. Millim

Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    Oh, I was certainly thinking that, but that would have been stupid.

13. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    As far as I'm concerned these guys are the best new thing in rock. Check them out.

14. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    No, its not an attempt to troll anyone. Stop magically divining my motives out of nowhere and stating them as fact.

I just like banned under my avatar.

15. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    Why do some of you guys not have the little radiation symbols beneath your avatars?

I've wondered that for so long.

16. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    Because we added a custom title and that replaces the rad symbols.

17. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010

One of the shittiest things with NMA's transition to xenforo was that rad signs lost their importance. Before that only Orderites and forum staff had custom titles, regular members had their rad signs...which were rad.
    No every shitposter can shitpost something under their name, as if regular shitposting isn't enough for them.

18. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    The noobs triumph once again.

19. Crossfire

Crossfire Banned

Jun 14, 2016
    It would be neato if we could change the rad symbols to something else as well as customising the title.

Btw this whole website is just "DerailedForums-6000" and I'm completely okay with that.

20. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Doomsdaypreppe
    r
    your shitposting is on the level of some of the worst noobs I've seen around here.

Not sure if I agree. Rad symbols are a sort of tradition with NMA, one that was broken due to technical error. It's something that's fixable, we just need somebody to fix it. But since that's unlikely to happen yet, well, you can go on and edit your title if you want to.