Rate the avatar above yours.

had to reply to this 9/10

i can only imagine his avatar saying this :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6aRwky0W5Y[/youtube]

hmm... 100 posts YEAHHHH!!!

alec - I really like how, as you said somewhere previously, the smug look on that duder (I know, your hero) really gives a smug dimension to everything you post. Awesomely. Still, as far as av's go, that's basically what it's got going for it, so 7/10.

Br4zil - sure, Power Armor's cool and everything. A bit Mikey-fake, tho'. (I bet you don't know who Mikey is, but he's been known to carry the same thing only with a British flag in the background.) 5/10. As for your nickname - 1/10. Teh sux0rs, man, get a grip.

sydney_roo, Christian Bale is teh figget. Looks like an alright av if this was a large penis gay support group forum. Since it's not, 2/10. (At least it's not as bad as BR4ZIL's nickname!)

My own avatar of course gets 10/10.

Donald Duck's money-loving uncle, if i'm right?!

Love it!
Would give it a 10 if i could recall if his name was humorous.
So 9/10 :)

hmm.....

to Lukus, its ok , i guess not everyone has the same good taste as me :P, and you seriously cant rate peoples nickname, in my view my avatar must be related to my name and i "made" that picture so thanks for harsh feedback.
as for my nickname, its more for pratical reasons, in many online games(i use the same nick for everything) its sometimes hard to find brazilian players, with a nick like BR4ZIL its easier :mrgreen:
but your avatar is cool anyway , 8/10

moving on, to Batcha, i think "someone" copied Ardent's avatar :P
7/10 because i love grim fandango

to Public, seriously what is that? flaming-cowboy-in-the-wasteland-with-yellowish-sky? 5/10 because its in low quality (or at least is looks like it is)

Lukus: what's your problem, man? American Psycho is one of my favourite movies. Did you even watch that scene? He's more into his bicep thank effin' two girls :-)

@BR4ZIL
Exactly! That's what it is- flaming-cowboy-in-the-wasteland-with-yellowish-sky :P

@marko2te
Frankenstein?

4/10

Didnt know Manny Calavera was already taken.. drat!

There's no avatar up, so i guess 0/10.
In case it is intentionally left blank, not due to lazyness, i give it 7/10 :)

9/10

For all of you who think I should change my avatar, I've been trying to do so, but it always gives me the same eroor message.

I recognize the picture, from a movie I haven't seen.

Fair 5/10 since I haven't seen the movie and don't realise the significance of the avatar, yo.

Back