Rate the avatar above yours.

Hah, taken from that recently posted Fallout ad, which is awesome (hell, I even thought about putting the commie mutant in my avatar!).

Of course, you get 10/10.

What's he looking at?

*moves window border*

GAH!

unledllm.png

0/10

Mildly surreal. Heavily etymological. Hmmm.

I give it two and a half stars, two clovers, one horseshoe, and half of a red balloon.

Yamu said:
Heavily etymological.

I googled cause I'm a dummy, and "the study of historical linguistic change, especially as manifested in individual words" doesn't describe my avatar at all. But I give you a 10/10 for your car thing because growing up, there was a man down the street who would collect old cars like that from junk yards, old rusted out pieces of awesome. I wouod sit in them often and make jet engine noises like I was driving the bat mobile.

Also, you said Heavily, which for some reason cases Heavy Rain to pop into my head, which reminds me of both Indigo Prophecy and Chubby Rain, the movie being made in Bowfinger. Both pure pieces of awesome.

Farmerk said:
Yamu said:
Heavily etymological.

I googled cause I'm a dummy, and "the study of historical linguistic change, especially as manifested in individual words" doesn't describe my avatar at all.

I don't know what you're talking about. I said "entomological." Clearly. :look:

I spent my 1168th post rating your stupid avatar, I hope you're happy.

-0/0

Edit: I have made 0.13% of all the posts on this forum, when I reach 100% the universe will begin to implode.

Back