Fallout 1 mod Restoration Mod Enhanced

TheSadGhoul

First time out of the vault
Hi guys. I know many will find this redundant or unnecessary, but here you go, Restoration Mod Enhanced 1.1e for Fallout.

It's a compilation of the following mods:

- Patch 1.2 (by TeamX)
- Patch 1.2.1 (by TeamX)
- Patch 1.3.5 (by TeamX)
- NPC Mod 3.5 (by TeamX)
- NPC Mod Fix (by TeamX)
- NPC Mod No Armor (by TeamX)
- Restoration Mod 1.0b1 (by TeamX)
- Restored Good Endings 2.0 (by Sduibek)
- Dialog Fixes (by Nimrod)
- Lenore Script Fix (by Winterheart)
- Morbid Behavior Fix (by Foxx)
- Mutant Walk Fix (by Jotisz)
- Lou Animations Offset Fix (by Lexx)
- Improved Death Animations Fix (by Lexx)
- Combat Armor Rocket Launcher Fix (by Lexx)
- Metal Armor Hammer Thrust Fix (by x'il)
- Original Childkiller Reputation Art (by Skynet)
- Fallout 2 Big Pistol Sound
- Fallout 2 Font

- Restored Good Endings Compatibility Fix for Restoration Mod 1.0b1 (by Kyojinmaru)
- Dialog Fixes Compatibility Fix for Patch 1.3.5 and Restoration Mod 1.0b1 (by Kyojinmaru)
- Further Dialog Fixes (by _Pyran_ and Kyojinmaru)

Installation is just unzip, replace and play. I've also included delta patches for both dats if someone prefer it that way. Always use them on vanilla dats.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/bwv32xfl57ctjgo/rme_1.1e.zip/file

Please report bugs!

Last edited:
NPC Mod Enhanced (by Foxx)
What is this component? If it lets NPCs level and wear armor, would you consider breaking it off and making it an add-on? It would be great to have something like 1.3.7 that doesn’t make the game easier, and stronger companions definitely make it easier.

Hi guys. I know many will find this redundant or unnecessary, but here you go, UP 1.3.7 english version for Fallout.

It's a compilation of the following mods:
You took the compilation Fo1:UP_1.3.6, where each component is selecting separately, mixed everything together and named 1.3.7?
This is not right. And the only difference is in some text edits...
Restoration Mod 2010 (Part 1 and Part 2) [beta] - this is not a patch, but a mod by TeamX.

What is this component? If it lets NPCs level and wear armor, would you consider breaking it off and making it an add-on? It would be great to have something like 1.3.7 that doesn’t make the game easier, and stronger companions definitely make it easier.
Yes, they can wear armor. Change the appearance. Basic actions are also available through dialogs.

Last edited:
Sounds cool, but anything that makes the game easier should be left out or at least optional with the default setting to be off.

Sounds cool, but anything that makes the game easier should be left out or at least optional with the default setting to be off.
I repeat that absolutely all content is selective. There is a "base", in the form of UP_1.3.6, and everything else, like chemistry mod, partners, appearance mod, RM, etc. - selectively. There is also a separate set of patches and mods based on Fallout 1 v1.2 (Classic).
Screenshot-84.png

I repeat that absolutely all content is selective. There is a "base", in the form of UP_1.3.6, and everything else, like chemistry mod, partners, appearance mod, RM, etc. - selectively. There is also a separate set of patches and mods based on Fallout 1 v1.2 (Classic).
Screenshot-84.png
Nice.

Do you have the 120% increase in sprite size for mutant death animations, extended flamethrower animation, and animated containers? I can upload them if you don't.

You took the compilation Fo1:UP_1.3.6, where each component is selecting separately, mixed everything together and named 1.3.7?
This is not right. And the only difference is in some text edits...
Restoration Mod 2010 (Part 1 and Part 2) [beta] - this is not a patch, but a mod by TeamX.
Yeah... It could be somewhat pretentious to name it 1.3.7... Maybe just 1.3.6ef...

Mixing all together may not be right for you though... Restoration Mod kind of completes the game for me, so is an essential. I also added many graphic fixes from various people of the forum, and those "some text edits" are Nimrod's Dialog fixes, just the exact same thing you included in your installer for the russian language, wich is an essential also, because it polishes and makes many terms more cohesive and coherent. I adapted it to Patch 1.3.5 and Restoration Mod.

I hope you consider includig Nimrod's Dialog Fixes and all the graphical fixes to your installer. Also fix the NPC Mod Enhanced, because it is incomplete. Just check Dogmeat dialogue and you will see.

Do you have the 120% increase in sprite size for mutant death animations, extended flamethrower animation, and animated containers? I can upload them if you don't.
Integrated.
Restoration Mod
This mod has remained in beta mode and has its own bugs\nuances.
The mod makes changes beyond 'the scope' of a regular patch. Therefore, I think it is wrong to include it in the patch itself.
Nimrod's Dialog Fixes
The files are in the compilation resources, but the integration has been postponed. If possible, I will check and integrate it.
Also, I will make some of my own amendments that were not noticed.
Also fix the NPC Mod Enhanced, because it is incomplete.
There were 3 lines missing for the English version. Fixed it, thanks.

Last edited:
There were 3 lines missing for the English version. Fixed it, thanks.
Not just that. The mod comes from Fixed Edition by Foxx, and it has a talking head for Dogmeat, which is missing in the patch, so his dialogue screen is black.

The files are in the compilation resources, but the integration has been postponed. If possible, I will check and integrate it.
Also, I will make some of my own amendments that were not noticed..
You can use the files I've uploaded. It's all adapted to 1.3.5, RM and NPC Enhanced.

Not just that. The mod comes from Fixed Edition by Foxx, and it has a talking head for Dogmeat, which is missing in the patch, so his dialogue screen is black.
I've already fixed it.
You can use the files I've uploaded. It's all adapted to 1.3.5, RM and NPC Enhanced.
Text edits will be made after verification.

But I have a request for You. Rename: Unofficial patch with Restoration Mod 2010 (enhanced). This will be more accurate

Also i dont see a download link. Says updating...
Yes, I'm updating it with more stuff, will upload soon.
Talking about this... No, it doesn't include it. I'm doing this mod with this version in mind: https://github.com/alexbatalov/fallout1-ce
I'm in the same boat as you though, cause this reverse enginered exe is just 1.1, and I want all the 1.2 and RM fixes to be ported. This raises some questions: What changes 1.2 and Restoration Mod have in the exe? Are those changes critical for the mod to work?

This raises some questions: What changes 1.2 and Restoration Mod have in the exe? Are those changes critical for the mod to work?
I assume that just like that, no one will change the exe, and the mod indicates that using a regular exe can lead to critical errors. Perhaps it's about new events and situations.
And one more thing: in order for new quests to appear in pip-boy, you will need to add quests.ini and possibly sfall.
The installer works from win95 to 11, but for 95 and 98, edits are needed for sfall to work. Read the Readme.
The mod was not adapted for Dos.

Last edited:
I assume that just like that, no one will change the exe, and the mod indicates that using a regular exe can lead to critical errors. Perhaps it's about new events and situations.
And one more thing: in order for new quests to appear in pip-boy, you will need to add quests.ini and possibly sfall.
The installer works from win95 to 11, but for 95 and 98, edits are needed for sfall to work. Read the Readme.
The mod was not adapted for Dos.
No, I don't want to play DOS version. I want FO1 Community Edition to be updated with 1.2 fixes and RM compatibility. Here: https://github.com/alexbatalov/fallout1-ce
Stuff like those quests not showing in the pipboy, can be fixed in that project. That is what is for.

Back