RoboCop: Rogue City

Looks neat but what are the chances that the game looks like this trailer.

Anyway I will probably play it as I also played Terminator Resistance and I am a classic Robocop fan.

They're making Robocop game now. Release next June.

Looks great! RoboCop seems like a perfect next step when you already have a Terminator game. The Infiltrator mode where you play as a Terminator is a good stepping stone for a RoboCop game I would think.

Looks great! RoboCop seems like a perfect next step when you already have a Terminator game. The Infiltrator mode where you play as a Terminator is a good stepping stone for a RoboCop game I would think.

I think it could have worked better if the player during the infiltrator DLC had to keep up the cover of being a human, perhaps having to avoid 'detectors' like dogs until they close in on their target.

While I am not necessarily asking for an open world Robocop game, I think it would be interesting if there are also parts in which the player/Robocop also actually does cop duties and perhaps even investigator duties, interacting with civilians and taking statements, collecting evidence, brain to match the brawn.
Not all levels are full of gang members and perhaps mercenaries and other threats.

While I am not necessarily asking for an open world Robocop game, I think it would be interesting if there are also parts in which the player/Robocop also actually does cop duties and perhaps even investigator duties, interacting with civilians and taking statements, collecting evidence, brain to match the brawn.
Not all levels are full of gang members and perhaps mercenaries and other threats.
Basically LA Noire but with more futurism.

I never played that game so I will take your word for it.
GTA set in the 1940's, where you play a newly minted police detective, whose job it is to interview suspects, and decide if they are lying or not.

Notable gimmick is the detailed facial capture; considered good enough to indicate concealed emotional states, lies, and smugness.

GTA set in the 1940's, where you play a newly minted police detective, whose job it is to interview suspects, and decide if they are lying or not.

Notable gimmick is the detailed facial capture; considered good enough to indicate concealed emotional states, lies, and smugness.

Robo could probably use sensors to monitor heartbeat rate, respiration, and other small hints that suggest that a person is lying.
But yeah, having Robo act like a cop, and not just a cyborg SWAT member.

I wonder what other classic movie IP Teyon should handle after Robocop. Alien and even Predator already recently got some entries, with a new one being in development for Alien(s).

Good ol' Robocop, loved the film. Retro review by Barry Normal.

I would love to see a new Blade Runner game, so much scope for that. As long as the ending is not driving away with a 14 year old girl in the passenger seat ;p

Last edited:
Still need to play their previous game which is heard that it's pretty solid. About this game, glad they are going for the original Robocop and not that crap one from the remake.

Back