Say something positive about the USA

Yeah what Crni said although not so dramatic or long winded. It's not the 1800's anymore and the longer we go harping over the constitution and the 2nd amendment the longer we go living in a dystopian nightmare where nobody can afford TO GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR OR EVEN DRIVE A CAR WITHOUT RUNNING OUT OF GAS DUE TO PROXY WARS AND MEGACORPS.

So that paper is less important than people think. Because the 2nd amendment is worthless I can own a gun whether you tell me I can or not because you are not coming in my house assholes.

Absolutely on point. The Second has been missused, by both sides, so many times it's hilarious. Because it is not even at the core of the issue here. This "gun-violence" thing is a relatively new thing. Because at some point a gun culture has emerged that's become a problem. And the source for that is not the second. Economy, health care, toxic culture (you know what I mean by that). And that's just some of the broader issues. Even if the second was gone. They would be still there.

I disagree on gun culture being a problem. It's not gun culture it's just pure degenerate evil that has become the problem. Like cops that are so cowardly they won't protect children because they value their own lives more. You can count on some cops being randomly shot due to that. You can guarantee that the only thing positive about the USA politically is it simply cannot get worse than it is right now.

I am talking about this toxic bullshit where guns are used as extension for your penis or something. I knew a similar behaviour which I encountered often when I used to live in the gym spending most of my time training.
There are just some people that take things too far. It's easy to do it with some stuff because of their relevance and meaning. For some it's the size of their bizeps. For others it's their weapon. And when that kind of culture gets "normalised", then it is a problem. And right now it is a normal thing in the US. I mean I love weapons. And I would love to own one. So I can see where a lot of people are coming from. Guns are "cool". But a lot of people treat them like toys, like guns equal freedom and so on. It's not unlike what some dictatorships do when they put a machine gun on their flag. Or when weapons become a sort of very strong symbol.

Ookay... Let me check; Executive (President & the federal departments answering to the office of President) Legislative (Congress,; you know, the ones that are supposed to create the laws that are to be "executed") & Judicial branches make up the US federal governmental structure, all three legs having more or less the same weight, despite having different foci...

So I guess congratulations are in order Crni for discovering that those "7" Judges have always had that much control over the U.S. system since it's inception.

"You know. Even ethnic segregation could be justified under the constitution. I guess Jim Crow Laws should be up to the State! No? Or what about Marriage for all? Not part of the constitution I am afraid."
Let's see Jim Crow laws actually violate the Constution and the USAians did have a small dispute or three over it, with certain organizations using their certain rights (protected from the governmental meddling by the 2nd amendment) to push back and take their future from their wanna-be masters and handlers...

As for Marriage, you are damn right that neither FED's nor any other local busybody should have the ability or the opportunity to get involved in one's family. So why are you NOT pushing back on the FED's abuse of it's ability to "tax" people to bleed into unrelated areas?

Also, I hope you are aware that US consists of 50 separate states. 50 States that all decide upon their own (relatively) local solutions. Forcing any issue to be top down managed from D.C. is basically depowering States and concentrating power at FED level, taking the ability to decide away from citizens and placing it juuust right on the sacrificial altar to be controlled by "insert faction that is throwing money at the lobbyists on the issue". Heck, why do you think marijuana was and still halfway blocked at FED level? The biggest contributor to anti-drug movement has been the Cartels for a long time now.

Btw, if you aren't aware, in neither Britain nor France, the subjects have any say about the fundamental laws of their nations; That's why Britain has been taken over by the Mandarin class that are basically untouchable by anyone not of the "Public Servant" class.
As for the intricacies of French mess... Explaining the intricacies of the Neo-Nobility adjacent "Political Ruling Class" will take many multiple professorial level thesis and research papers just to construct a "an introduction to modern Political Kabuki Theater - French Edition" primer, so I'll not go there.

"nobody can afford TO GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR OR EVEN DRIVE A CAR WITHOUT RUNNING OUT OF GAS DUE TO PROXY WARS AND MEGACORPS"
Road to hell is paved with good intentions and letting power mongers abuse "we must do something" moments to rob you.
You cannot afford going to the doctor because the 65$ visit (inc. disposables, doc time and paperwork) because due to FED regulations, you cannot pay cash and have your visit processed at local level. No, it has to be filed at 7 levels higher at a national level database, run through the US territories wide (CONUS & OCONUS) insurance markets and bounced between various organizations and departments to present you a 6500$ final bill.
Congratz, enjoy your nation wide safety & medical standards, which are actually only mandated to be as high as what they have in [insert backwater third world territory here] and the reason why you are getting better standards locally is due to your State regulations to begin with.

As for Gas... Dude, Biden has been declaring that he would be ending domestic gas use from the very beginning of his campaign. The first thing he did was to stop the production and transport of cheap hydrocarbons on CONUS.
The guy is doing what he was declaring he would do... Why the F. are you angry? You did support him and/or the robber barons and grifters and so on backing him...

Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Or in modern English sentence structure:

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed, [Because] A well regulated Militia [is] being necessary to the security of a free State.

Battle of Athens:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Like I said. You can't see the forest for the trees. Maybe the Surpreme Court has to become more "radical" in their decisions before you will see the issue. Or you might double down. I don't know. We live in crazy times when we have to argue about this kind of stuff. Stuff that's at best a very fringe oppinion. And extremism at worst.

Like I said. You can't see the forest for the trees. Maybe the Surpreme Court has to become more "radical" in their decisions before you will see the issue. Or you might double down. I don't know. We live in crazy times when we have to argue about this kind of stuff. Stuff that's at best a very fringe oppinion. And extremism at worst.

All those words and you said absolutely fuck all lol.

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed,

When these laws were passed I think they were a 'leveller' By that if a guy walked into some hick bar with his girlfriend and was abused by local redneck types and with courage asked the 6' 6'' 25 stone lead bully to step outside, then was beaten senseless his gf raped then his car trashed this would have been an error by the brave guy.

If the same guy was abused while carrying a holstered side arm then said to big guy " Go for you gurn fuckface " The big guy went for his gurn but was way too slow. The potential bullied guy shot him in the hand disabling him, sensed another assailant with a pool cue so shot him in the plums, shot other baddies then walked calmly out the bar taking the big guy's gun. This would be a good outcome.

But if you asked the foundling fathers all those years ago " Do you think It's a good Idea for people to have caches of high powered and assault type weapons and gattling cannons " I think they would say NO

Last edited:
*Shrugs* Looks who's talking. The guy that has a parliament that's still rocking like it's under Cromwell. Did your King not pamper you enough or something?

I know that I am coming off as a jerk here right now. But that's because I am geting older. And crankier. And less inclined to take bullshit.

See, you can not completely disagree with the issue that quite a few democracies out there are getting really "old" and it shows. Because no one actually cared to, I don't know, give it some update here and there? Doing some reforms maybe? Some stuff that's being done here hasn't literaly changed for like 200 years. I mean what the actuall fuck. The Brits are in a similar situation like the US with their shit Torries and Labour whores.
And then politicans act all surprised when no one has any trust in politics anymore to actually get some shit done.

I disagree on gun culture being a problem. It's not gun culture it's just pure degenerate evil that has become the problem. Like cops that are so cowardly they won't protect children because they value their own lives more. You can count on some cops being randomly shot due to that. You can guarantee that the only thing positive about the USA politically is it simply cannot get worse than it is right now.
Rest assured that when an active shooter is outside the classroom door, the police are only minutes away

It's easy to blame all cops instead of just those inbred cops so I am gonna blame Texas. Most of the USA is not like Texas. THANK GOD.

Don't mess with Texas...really don't mess with Texas they are ascared.
Visit Oklahoma where the weed is good and we are also on fire.

Don't mess with Texas...really don't mess with Texas they are ascared.
Visit Oklahoma where the weed is good and we are also on fire.
Visit Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut and experience every “Yankee” southern stereotype rolled into one similar yet different “unholy 3” of awful people.

The US does have good entertainment to keep us all docile at least. Banshee took place there.

And then politicans act all surprised when no one has any trust in politics anymore to actually get some shit done.

“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”. Da. People that take to social media to whine and gripe about the BS that is politics will not find the time to do anything else.

I think the people of Oregon showed militancy when they closed the port.

I've been on more picket lines than Wilson Pickett picking pickled peppers.

But, you see. There is a difference between voting the same fucktards into power over and over again and then complaining on Twitter or what ever. And talking about an OUTDATED(!) system which is in DIRE NEED OF REFORMS.

For example, an outdated election system which makes the actuall votes less and less meaningfull as society and the people living inside it change over time. A lot of what we have today has progressed so fast and so vastily. And not all systems managed to equally keep up with those changes.

Last edited:
For example, an outdated election system which makes the actuall votes less and less meaningless

I hate to correct (unless it was a joke ) but less and less meaningless = more meaningful !
At times PR gets brought up this is he system used in Germany. This is supposed to do away with what Mr Stickman was going on about.

This system leads to coalitions because no party gains outright control. Career politicians of all colours don't really care one way or another as to use a vulgar term, they all piss in the same pot. As do lawyers and judges that along with the military and the media assist the ruling class.
So in my opinion tinkering with economics and politics make no difference whatsoever.

Reformism is as much use as taking the gloves off a burglar.

Back