Scene from Fallout TV show

Star Wars (the original trilogy) was the result of multiple elements, not just Lucas. I know people always credit the editing room, but just looking at the various people instrumental to it's creation... I doubt it would have become the cultural phenomenon without them.
Yeah this is exactly right. The original Star Wars movies would not have been the way it was were it not for his wife (at the time) Marcia Lucas changing the script up and editing the first and last movies in the trilogy (I believe it was her idea to kill Obi-Wan on the Death Star in the first place). You also have Irvin Kershner who was responsible for directing Empire Strikes Back and Lawrence Kasdan who helped write Empire as well as Return of the Jedi (though with less input in the latter leading to RotJ being the worst of the trilogy in a lot of ways). And finally Gary Kurtz who had massive input in the first two movies.

I've been putting it off for awhile of seeing this scene, but I pushed forward & finally saw it. And this is me after watching it:
2455526-ftgameover.jpg

Yeah that was cringe, and you know someone said in the comment section that the way the Vault 33 dweller acted in the scene, is lore accurate to how a Vault Dweller would act while experiencing the wasteland for the first time. Does ANYONE agree with that? Because I think that's absolute BULL CRAP!

What's with the Power Armor in this show sounding like it's pumping the wearer with Sulfur Hexafluoride?

and you know someone said in the comment section that the way the Vault 33 dweller acted in the scene, is lore accurate to how a Vault Dweller would act while experiencing the wasteland for the first time. Does ANYONE agree with that? Because I think that's absolute BULL CRAP!
Certainly not in Fallout 1. In Fallout 2 maybe. In Fallout 3 and beyond, sure.

Why do modern shows all look so sterile? Is it the high picture quality that makes it seem that way?

lmao that armor floating looked retarded

Just like Yaboiii's video talking about this show, I 100% agree with what he's saying! And NGL, the more they keep revealing things about this show, the more confirmation I get of this turning out to be a complete dumpster fire.

:ok:
If you thought that was bad. You shoulda seen the Acolyte trailer. WOOOO Talk about an entire fanbase dunking a trailer

Oh God, Jonathan Nolan said this is "about the haves and the have nots"...can anything be non political in entertainment, any longer?

I was trying so hard to be optimistic. Cynics are betrayed optimists...

Oh God, Jonathan Nolan said this is "about the haves and the have nots"...can anything be non political in entertainment, any longer?

Friend politics is in most entertainment we watch. It's kinda unavoidable, especially in music and the such. Art has always been political to a degree. It's only a matter of how the message is delivered and if you personally agree with it or not. Hollywood's delivery is absolutely ham fisted and cringe inducing and punching us in the face to accept something without remembering to do what entertainment is supposed to do- Entertain. If they did that first and foremost and made a well written movie with well written characters. Then it'd be worth that message (whatever it is).

The problem isn't the politics. The problem is that they're retarded.

The term "haves and the have-nots", depending on the context, doesn't sound inherently political to me. It's basically just another way of saying the wealthy and the poor. Then again, with how often people have misused terms in the last several years, it may as well mean anything. Like the term grifter, it's just another term for a conman, but people use it for anyone they disagree with, politically or not. With that context, he could just mean the groups that can afford a better laser gun vs the people with pointy sticks.

Last edited:
Walton Goggins is great as always, Dale Dickey too (I think that was her), but everything else about this just looks terrible.
I think so too, I unfortunately think this is really gonna be a dumpster fire of a show. This is like giving cosplayers a couple million bucks and telling them to make a tv show.

Yeah that was cringe, and you know someone said in the comment section that the way the Vault 33 dweller acted in the scene, is lore accurate to how a Vault Dweller would act while experiencing the wasteland for the first time. Does ANYONE agree with that? Because I think that's absolute BULL CRAP!
Merely thinking to categorize something like that as "lore accurate" or "not lore accurate" is such a retarded and autistic way to view a fictional setting. This is just something that's either good writing or not. I'd say not good writing. Lore can inform our assessment of writing to some degree but it's categorically moronic to view it as either lore accurate or not.

Every time someone involved opens their mouth, it shows how out of touch with the original concept of Fallout they truly are. Then again, how could they've ever been in touch when all that they've likely experienced is Bethesda Fallout. Also, every action shot they've shown has had laughable stunt work and the backgrounds/background characters look like they're not even a decade out of the apocalypse, yet the relevant characters look egregiously photogenic. The idea that Fallout is basically someone suffering with severe mood swings (and or some severe mental disorder), is truly asinine. I really do wish that the writing team at Interplay back in the 90's, could have had just a bit more self control, then we may have not been in this situation (and this is coming from someone that really likes FO2).

Last edited:

At least we see the ghoul drinking water. Since this series is canon (by the word of His Holiness Todd), this might mean that ghouls need water to survive even in Bethesda's Fallout universe!

Take that everyone who said ghouls don't need water and food to defend the "Kid in a Fridge" quest from FO4! :lmao:

Last edited:
At least we see the ghoul drinking water. Since this series is canon (by the word of His Holiness Todd), this might mean that ghouls need water to survive even in Bethesda's Fallout universe!

Take that everyone who said ghouls don't need water and food to defend the "Kid in a Fridge" quest of FO4! :lmao:
Wait until he says he doesn't, he just does it out of habit. Or just to screw with our lead protagonist.

Back