Scenery stuff and such...

better make like this???

or Put some Bags on this Brahmin..

why not make a Brahmin as comapanion you can store items in this Brahmin.

Last edited:
I have a Brahmin of Burden, but that's not what I wanted in this case.

I decided to go with this for the doctor (a modification of Pixote's rip of FOT graphics):

It's a little small on the map, but that's for the best I think (it gives the proper impression of what's going on, without being in the way).

The doctor also sells some patent medicine. Here's the item graphic for that (Model from sharecg, credit to Jim Farris).

I have a Brahmin of Burden, but that's not what I wanted in this case.

I decided to go with this for the doctor (a modification of Pixote's rip of FOT graphics):

It's a little small on the map, but that's for the best I think (it gives the proper impression of what's going on, without being in the way).

The doctor also sells some patent medicine. Here's the item graphic for that (Model from sharecg, credit to Jim Farris).

First thing not really pass in Fallout World..this is same with all Fallout Tactics Art...

and the Medicine look like a Item from Arcanum and not pass in Fallout World...

not pass...

Better take this...

Last edited:
Wanted to revive this thread... first here are these small models and as can be seen no textures on them yet.
guSx6Jb.png

Something else carz!!!!
tN7W65C.png

A truck we all seen before but not in a usable format...
RqhmeQM.png

Colours.... :)
RQJOrjG.png

I think a few of this has been posted before the police car is sure have been... also it is mainly here so the above one can be compared...
1vTzoy5.png

Back